Panty flashing

last reply
51 replies
12.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I wore a short flared summer dress during the week, many flashes of my white panties were given lol - it doesn't bother me.... why shouldn't we show a bit?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
accidental flash is unavoidable..... i have done it several times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've flashed my panties a few times. Usually don't wear any so most of the time it's my ass that people see.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Gotta keep them guessing! Sometimes yes, sometimes no, and sometimes change it up a couple of times during the day/night.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As a male I love the quick panty shots..even better when I get a smile out of the woman that gave me the shot!!
Lurker
0 likes
Surprisingly I have never done this, huh...surprised myself with that one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If there is already something going on with the other person, I know them or we are old lovers, or perhaps we have been flirting and I know where things are going then yes, why not. To a stranger no, probably not. That would depend on the stranger though as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a total exhibitionist and will make sure to flash at least a few people whenever I wear skirts.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when people try to look up my squirt and I just "accidentally" open my legs even more so they can get the full view. My favorite is when girls look up my skirt. It is a little awkward when I flash someone and they see that my panties have a wet spot on them though, but this only makes me more wet. Lol
Lurker
0 likes
I love to flash, sometimes even without panties, love the looks I get when a man sees my legs open or when one is following me up the stairs or an escalator
Lurker
0 likes
Airports are great for this as you can sit engrossed in work / iPad "unaware" that you are flashing.

BTW if you not brave enough for panty flashing... Hold up flashing gets you just as much attention lol ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Love flashing panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I keep a sharp eye out for a panty flash while in the airports but, so far I come up empty. I will keep hoping and wishing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I keep a sharp eye out for a panty flash while in the airports but, so far I come up empty. I will keep hoping and wishing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why panty flash when you could pussy flash? Personally I love to pussy flash god it gets me hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lilnaughtykitten
Why panty flash when you could pussy flash? Personally I love to pussy flash god it gets me hot

Rest assured you'll not be the only one it gets hot!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will do it once every now and then. When I see a hot guy some times I like to see his reaction.