0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How about Nothing!!! biggrin hahahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
boyshorts are soooo comfy
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
Panties definitely. They give much more comfort and even pressure around your body. I hate thongs, they creep up your butt and chafe badly. Also when you pass wind, there is nothing to trap the odor.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I have a lot of tight dresses and pants so often a thong. I agree both boy shorts or panties are much more comfortable. If I have a dress where the fabric shows a line and it's a big night out I will go commando if no other solution seems to work. For a long day at Uni or when I worked in the summer at my intern job I mainly wear panties or boy shorts for comfort. I would say boy shorts and bikini briefs are my favorites. For a special date with a guy I will always wear delicate panties with string ties at the hips (those seem to work well on guys ) or a cute young look that makes me look younger like pokka dots or little heart designs.8n1jrMScqTGBB14T
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bikini or thongs dependant on my clothes and feelings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Commando all the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The sexiest panties I can find, usually a thong or g-string