Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Panties?? Favorite type and todays choice!

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hello ladies,
I love a woman in sexy lingerie and today I woke up to my wife making breakfast dressed up and feeling naughty. I know Lucky me! She had on black lace crothless booty shorts that had pink trim and were two sizes to small! I know she felt so sexy in them and that was such a turn on!

Just curious what all you ladies of Lush put on this morning...

Describe your favorite panties to wear and the ones you picked out today. Would love to hear why you picked the ones you have on also!

Happy Sunday!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Must be a Sunday thing, but I like to wear my "holy" panties today...........much like those your wife was wearing (except black satin bikini pants) - favourites though for everyday are a nice boy short - comfy, and quite sexy, I think.....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by katinka
Must be a Sunday thing, but I like to wear my "holy" panties today...........much like those your wife was wearing (except black satin bikini pants) - favourites though for everyday are a nice boy short - comfy, and quite sexy, I think.....

”Holy panties!” Haha I love it. That is a little naughty as well. ;-) Thank you for post, sounds like you are looking and feeling sexy today! Boy shorts are sexy, I am a big fan!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry to disappoint you, but beige bikinis
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorites are Thongs and G-Strings. Today I am wearing a black VS thong
Lurker
0 likes
favourite are my boyshorts, currently not wearing any because i simply cant due to my cast and a splint between my legs to keep my pelvis together lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by smexylucy
favourite are my boyshorts, currently not wearing any because i simply cant due to my cast and a splint between my legs to keep my pelvis together lol

Lucy, I just read about your car accident on your profile blog page. So sorry about your friend. Hope you are doing Ok and have a speedy recovery!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can do the whole dressing up, feeling sexy thing, and within seconds, my boyfriend takes them off cause he says he is more interested in whats underneath! ...... But to answer the question, boyshorts.
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women