Pantieliners

last reply
15 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
How many women wear pantie liners on a regular basis for what ever reason and may share the reason you do?
Lurker
0 likes
Do you mean pantyhose??
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No the liners women wear in their panties
Lurker
0 likes
Is this something we really need to know about? I mean come on really.
Lurker
0 likes
well considering I don't wear panties I would have to say no.QmLNhOIZ4bFcmgDW
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by bikebum1975
Is this something we really need to know about? I mean come on really.

No kidding.

Next thread, let's discuss toilet paper?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I prefer Charmin. Never rips off and sticks to my cooch or my starfish when I wipe. Anyone else?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
I prefer Charmin. Never rips off and sticks to my cooch or my starfish when I wipe. Anyone else?

What am I going to do with you?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

When I see a crazy topic like this, I always love reading your comments.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No idea what brand toilet paper we have but there's drawings of cute puppies all over it.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Andrex!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Actually, just to seriously answer the Q..

If you have a quickie at lunchtime, or sex in public and you are wearing a skirt... a pantyliner is useful to soak up all the cum that slowly drips out of you all afternoon... helps prevent the inevitable glazing of the inner thighs... or lower ass cheeks.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

If you have a quickie at lunchtime, or sex in public and you are wearing a skirt... a pantyliner is useful to soak up all the cum that slowly drips out of you all afternoon... helps prevent the inevitable glazing of the inner thighs... or lower ass cheeks.

The question was worthwhile just to get this answer.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by MahlerSymphony
Quote by Dancing_Doll

The question was worthwhile just to get this answer.

Thanks Mahler...

It's my tip of the day!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Thanks Mahler...

It's my tip of the day!

I know there is a pun in there somewhere waiting to be let free, but I'm just not sharp enough today.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by LadyX

When I see a crazy topic like this, I always love reading your comments.

Makes two of us lol