outdoor sex

last reply
78 replies
10.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i remember going camping with my ex-bf and we literally had sex every hour everywhere lol
0 likes
I like being outdoors. I love what is natural. I also like clean air, running water, nature sounds, sunshine, rain, seasons. I love being nude. I like feeling wind on my body and in my hair. I like nature. I like the feel of grass under bare toes or sand or water on my skin. I like the rain on me or swimming nude. I like adventure. Does that answer your question?

YES.

I would like to do MORE outdoor sex. I think it is very good.
I do not complain about some things (like I have heard: "sand" at the beach, etc. I like the beach and I will not be concerned at the time when it is small stuff like that I can easily take care of or adjust.) I even like it freezing cold out in snowy woods!! Outdoor sex ROCKS
(I just like)... it.
Lurker
0 likes
outside sex is such a turn on, the risk of being caught makes it so much more exciting
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very okay it. Most of my most pleasurable and memorable experiences have been outside. On a small fishing boat, tailgates, lots of diets roads bent over, picnics, moonlight, rain. Very very sexy. Sometimes the mood just hits you.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
I've love getting fucked under the stars..
Lurker
0 likes
I have had outdoor sex and its a great turn on. Being caught adds to the excitment.
Lurker
0 likes
I've had sex outdoors, once, at one of the local parks over looking the bay.
Still not sure what came over us other than being horny and not wanting to go back to my place. It was exciting and terrifying, unfortunately it never happened again, although I'm not opposed to doing it again in the future.
Lurker
0 likes
i love outdoor sex, the thrill of getting caught is such a turn on
Lurker
0 likes
Love outdoor sex - it's exciting and risky!
Lurker
0 likes
i love outdoor sex and i am very comfortable with it
Lurker
0 likes
Very exciting and a real turn on for me.
In the mens room, in the park, in the train, in the car............................
Lurker
0 likes
I discovered the pleasure of outdoor solo sex when I was a teenager. I had a special spot in the middle of a thicket in a wood where I would go, take off my clothes, and masturbate to my heart's content. As my marriage became increasingly sexless I reverted to my teenage ways. Since I have been divorced I have had sex outside a number of times -- the most exciting being in a wood on a pile of dry leaves on a warm autumn day.
Lurker
0 likes
Had outdoor sex on Wednesday evening - the weather here has been really warm this last week - we were out for a walk and both desperate for it after not getting any for a couple of weeks. It was meant to be just a kiss and a cuddle, which developed into a bit of hands in each other's underwear, and it wasn't long before we were fucking like crazy, with the field gate we were leaning against banging away like mad. Outdoor sex is strongly recommended - if you haven't tried it do it (but beware horseflies and midges!).
Lurker
0 likes
Fucking outdoors is the best no matter where you fuck in the back yard in the park or even ion the trunk of a car late at night in the parking lot. Fucking in the rain is even more invigorating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES I have done it a couple of times would love to do it again soon
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmmmmmmmmmm
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm an exhibitionist, so I love outdoor sex and outdoor nudity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just don't do it in the winter time with three feet of the snow on the ground...

You're nice and warm until you come...then it gets cold real fast.

Lurker
0 likes
Outdoor sex is awesome, but one has to bear in mind the pitfalls. Sex on the beach is better as a drink than in practice because sand makes a very poor lubricant, no one wants poison ivy of the genitalia from having sex in the woods, not to mention being interrupted by the odd bear that comes wandering by, bugs are annoying not just at picnics and being caught by the wrong person/people could get you on youtube, in jail, or both. Those considerations aside, I do enjoy doing The Deed under the sky.