Outdoor sex in the rain?

last reply
37 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many of you ever had sex outdoors in the rain, and did you like it?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Never had sex in the rain, but I've danced naked in the rain with one of my girlfriends, and I ran naked in the rain once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
God yes! Many many times, and yes I LOVE it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes its so much fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely love it
0 likes
I like it when it rains. Never had sex outside in the rain though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was swimming naked when it was raining and had sex and it was fun
Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
Yes, please!!! As often as I can. Water, in any form, makes everything better!
Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Lurker
0 likes
sure water and sex go good together
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once we were hard at it on a park bench table at night when a thunderstorm broke. He finished the job which was so funny at the time which he referred to as our water-cooled fuck.. We were naked but our clothing was soaked. He drove me home naked and it was hilarious trying to make sure we were not noticed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Once we were hard at it on a park bench table at night when a thunderstorm broke. He finished the job which was so funny at the time which he referred to as our water-cooled fuck.. We were naked but our clothing was soaked. He drove me home naked and it was hilarious trying to make sure we were not noticed.

Meg, I can imagine that sex in the rain must be fun in Oz. But in England? No way...

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Just looking at my name may tell you something! I’ve done all sorts of things in the rain: dancing, running and having sex are just a few. Just feeling the water run down my naked body is a huge turn on!
Marx Sister
0 likes
Depends on the temperature of the rain. For me it's important for it to be warm (so likely tropical), but not so hot out that the sex is sticky and awkward with all the humidity. So, I guess I'd say it's a delicate balance, but it can be amazing. Cooler rain can be good on a really hot summer day, but usually only for something pretty quick, because I'll get cold in a not fun way. Also cum gets really sticky in water and I don't really want it on my face if it's raining.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GrushaVashnadze

Meg, I can imagine that sex in the rain must be fun in Oz. But in England? No way...

Fun it can be - but only in the summer months - it can get cold here too. It is quite enjoyable and different from being under the shower.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by She
Depends on the temperature of the rain. For me it's important for it to be warm (so likely tropical), but not so hot out that the sex is sticky and awkward with all the humidity. So, I guess I'd say it's a delicate balance, but it can be amazing. Cooler rain can be good on a really hot summer day, but usually only for something pretty quick, because I'll get cold in a not fun way. Also cum gets really sticky in water and I don't really want it on my face if it's raining.

Obviously you are speaking from experience. I could not agree more - being hot and sweaty can add to to the pleasure though as you slip and slide over each other, which is different from being in the rain.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yesterday a beautiful rain storm approached and my girlfriend and I enjoyed the rain and the thunder and lightning naked on a blanket on the deck.
Lurker
0 likes
Preferably rutting in the mud
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ohh God Yess. Quite a few times and each time it was great.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes,he was in the mud while I rode him
Lurker
0 likes
Have had some great sex outdoors in the rain and would highly recommend it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Loved it , it was summer, a sudden shower caught us playing golf, no shelter in sight, her blouse wet and clinging to her , we waded through a warm pool of water , that was where she pushed me to my knees
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
rain on a warm/hot summer's day is fun. cold rain on a winter's day, not so much.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had the pleasure a few times. A cool rain on a warm summers day, both of us naked and willing, it us an experience I'll aiways remember
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AvidlyCurious
Yes, please!!! As often as I can. Water, in any form, makes everything better!

love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not yet
Nafisa
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Not yet, but I suspect it would be nice in the right weather. Suspect, I wouldn't like it a thunderstorm though.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thunderstorms are loud, heavy rain and over quickly. Providing the lighting is some distance away and you are not under a tree that may get struck - it was a most enjoyable - and unique experience. Just make sure your clothing is somewhere dry. I would not hesitate to do it again.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Thunderstorms are loud, heavy rain and over quickly. Providing the lighting is some distance away and you are not under a tree that may get struck - it was a most enjoyable - and unique experience. Just make sure your clothing is somewhere dry. I would not hesitate to do it again.

Ha! I would say, getting out of soaking wet clothes and warming each other up through mutually-shared body heat would be most enjoyable. Unfortunately, you have to get back into those soaking wet clothes afterward which would definitely suck and not in the right way. Oh, and lightning can strike at a considerable distance - something like 50 miles if I remember right. Rule of thumb - count how many seconds after you see the lightning bolt and multiply by 10 to get the approximate distance in miles.
Meagan