Orgasms

last reply
29 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are there any ladies out there who just cant, no matter what you have tried, orgasm from intercourse alone??

I cant without clitoral stimulation but some positions mean i cant get the reach i need so i often go without. I never thought of myself as strange until i met my partner who was more than upset and disappointed to find he couldnt make me orgasm from sex alone, i think he felt deflated and that it was his fault and it has taken months and months to reassure him that its not a him thing, its me. It doesnt mean the sex is bad, far from it but its just something that doesnt happen for me.

I once read that most women have this issue but ive actually never known anyone and my partner insists he has never been with anyone before who had this problem so id love to know about others.
Lurker
0 likes
I never orgasm doggy style; that does nothing for me; infact I could write a shopping list while I'm on my elbows ha ha. I have tried to enjoy it, but there is no satisfaction I get from being pounded like a female dog from behind.

I can only orgasm when I'm on top, even better if the bloke has some stubble from a previous shave around the groin area and more so If I've shaved that area too. The the sensation is heavenly and I need my nipples tweeking while having sex, there seems a definate connection between the stimulation on both the nipples and my clit that gives me a deeper orgasm than if I just masturbated myself. I think empotions have a lot to do with orgasming with a partner. I know as a woman, my mental buttons need to be pushed so dirty talk deffo get's my senses hightented.

I guess you have to figure out what your body likes and experiment.eOICmnfDRQnv8hhX
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
I never orgasm doggy style; that does nothing for me; infact I could write a shopping list while I'm on my elbows ha ha. I have tried to enjoy it, but there is no satisfaction I get from being pounded like a female dog from behind.

I can only orgasm when I'm on top, even better if the bloke has some stubble from a previous shave around the groin area and more so If I've shaved that area too. The the sensation is heavenly and I need my nipples tweeking while having sex, there seems a definate connection between the stimulation on both the nipples and my clit that gives me a deeper orgasm than if I just masturbated myself. I think empotions have a lot to do with orgasming with a partner. I know as a woman, my mental buttons need to be pushed so dirty talk deffo get's my senses hightented.

I guess you have to figure out what your body likes and experiment.nvyRifK68RP61y4I

Taking notes.... stubbly groin area, tweak nipples, dirty talk.... Got it!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most women can't orgasm without clitoral stimulation. My cumming position is with me on top, basically gliding back and forth so that my clit rubs against his hard-on.

Your partner has probably been with girls who were faking it.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never orgasmed during sex at all, or through fingers, oral, nothing. Only ever by masturbation when im alone. For me, its an intimacy thing, i cant seem to relax and just let go and be seen in that vunerable state. Lately though ive been getting so much better and recently have been close so i think its a matter of practice. Im sure once i break down that barrier i wont be able to stop! Also i havent had much exerience of doggy so i wouldnt know but being on top is definately the best postion for me as i can stimulate my clit and lips at the same time. And the nipple tweaking thing helps!!

Ive read that ALOT of wome cant orgasm through intercourse alone and need clitoral stimulation in some way so you're definately not alone.

I think your partner said he's never been with someone who didnt orgasm is because, and men dont take this the wrong way, alot of men actually dont know when a woman has and hasnt orgasmed. Theres been plenty of times when a guy thinks he's satisfied me and i was just getting started. Either that or the girls were faking or too nice to say that they didnt cum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
I've never orgasmed during sex at all, or through fingers, oral, nothing. Only ever by masturbation when im alone. For me, its an intimacy thing, i cant seem to relax and just let go and be seen in that vunerable state. Lately though ive been getting so much better and recently have been close so i think its a matter of practice. Im sure once i break down that barrier i wont be able to stop! Also i havent had much exerience of doggy so i wouldnt know but being on top is definately the best postion for me as i can stimulate my clit and lips at the same time. And the nipple tweaking thing helps!!

Ive read that ALOT of wome cant orgasm through intercourse alone and need clitoral stimulation in some way so you're definately not alone.

I think your partner said he's never been with someone who didnt orgasm is because, and men dont take this the wrong way, alot of men actually dont know when a woman has and hasnt orgasmed. Theres been plenty of times when a guy thinks he's satisfied me and i was just getting started. Either that or the girls were faking or too nice to say that they didnt cum

I have orgasmed during intrcourse but with my clit being stimulated. I also have orgasmed during intercourse with anal stimulation involved but I think its the combination of his cock in me and my ass full that arouses me.

And the best way for me to cum during intercourse is with me on top. Sometimes facing him so I can lean back and get penetrated deeper and play with my clit. And sometimes with my back to him so he can play with my nipples as we fuck and still allows me to play with my clit.

And You are so right. Many if not most men do not know if a woman had an orgasm or not. Loud moaning does not mean the work is done. Or maybe to make it easier for guys to understand, just because you hit the ball hard, doesnt mean its a Home Run!!

As for you guy, I think he has been with some Academy Award Winning Actresses!!

Just learn what makes you orgasm and bring it into your sex life with him. If you need to use a vibe on your clit as he fucks you, SO WHAT!!! As long as you both ENJOY!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had all the above problems with orgasm (if you want to call it that) when younger. Orgasm is a learned art I think and I know from experience that, where once there was none, a day comes when, just a touch can cause the enviable without fail. Call it something learned or call it something earned. Either way it's sweet. : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by myself
I had all the above problems with orgasm (if you want to call it that) when younger. Orgasm is a learned art I think and I know from experience that, where once there was none, a day comes when, just a touch can cause the enviable without fail. Call it something learned or call it something earned. Either way it's sweet. : )

Im looking forward to my day
Lurker
0 likes
I am very orgasmic and with a larger clitoris than most other woman, which may be a major factor. But certainly if I am on top I will have much more control and can get there to the first orgasm more quickly.

I you have a caring partner why would you fake an orgasm. I am sure he wants you to have a wonderful experience as much as you do.

Tell him what you need and what feels good. Travel to that place of total ecstasy together
Lurker
0 likes
Well, once a g-spot orgasm has been enjoyed ... all the others are appetizers!

So .... a few appys, leading to the main course .... yum!!!

it's all practice and it should all be fun and relaxed so the release can be awesome!!

Van
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont have a problem with this

for simplicity sake, i seem to have 2 orgasms... "mini" ones and the big ones

while the big ones dont cum every time in every position, mini ones are very often

on a side note, for those who have never or have rarely had orgasms, i wonder if this wouldnt be worth a try..

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postsm264988_Clitoris-Pump.aspx#264988

noting the last reply of penny's experience with it... seems to me, like it would be just what might be needed?

sure cant hurt to try, right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny

I did tell him that i didnt believe that every girl hes been with before me could do it but i think its hurts his ego to believe that anyone fake it with him, blokes eh?

I know many women who dont find it easy say that them on top is the best position because they can rub themselves on their partners but i find that the hardest position, infact i dont think i have ever managed one with me on top. Oh well, we still have fun trying
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Orgasms during actual sex are a bonus for me. If I do, it's likely because he's been going down on me first or I'm fingering myself whilst in missionary.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Quote by myself

Im looking forward to my day

So True!! Orgasms began to come faster and more frequently once I hit my mid/late 30's. And I now have multiples most times ending with a very intense orgasm. Guess it is one good thing about getting older.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first wife did not orgasm easily , making love in the missionary position ; but when she rode me on top she was multi-orgasmic ; on one occasion I counted 28 in quick succession . I am not convinced that a woman's ability to orgasm is totally physical ; I think it is largely in the mind . many girls in former years were conditioned by their mothers that sex was dirty , that sex was an absolute NO NO , as in Nancy Friday's " My Mother/My Self ".
My second wife has the tiniest vulva and clitoris , but orgasms nearly every time . She tells me that her mother never spoke about sex , so she knew almost nothing of what to expect when she got married the first time .
I believe orgasm is more in the mind than the body .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can orgasm from intercourse alone but it takes longer and i find the sex has to be quit hard and fast to stimulate me enough.

I'm lucky enough to have a man who loves to watch me (or him) play with my clit while he fucks me, in any position. so the combi is a sure fired winned everytime!!

sweeeet xxx
Lurker
0 likes
I cant orgasm in missionary postion unless its missionary anal, and then I orgasm hard.
I love being on top and its a guaranteed orgasm when I am there.
I too love having my nipples sucked or bitten or pinched, so when im on top if my nipples are being stimulated I will cum hard.
I agree that sex/orgasms are as much mental as physical. I have the best orgasms when I let go mentally, I get to this state of sexual bliss and its almost like being high. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
I am very orgasmic and with a larger clitoris than most other woman, which may be a major factor. But certainly if I am on top I will have much more control and can get there to the first orgasm more quickly.

I you have a caring partner why would you fake an orgasm. I am sure he wants you to have a wonderful experience as much as you do.

Tell him what you need and what feels good. Travel to that place of total ecstasy together

You just reminded me of something my ex used to say which was a total turn off; just when I can feel a orgasm coming and I'm thinking, yes, yes, keep doing what your doing.... He say's this, 'Are you gonna cum soon?' Pop the bubble's burst and I can't cum.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dontholien
Quote by SweetPenny

I did tell him that i didnt believe that every girl hes been with before me could do it but i think its hurts his ego to believe that anyone fake it with him, blokes eh?

I know many women who dont find it easy say that them on top is the best position because they can rub themselves on their partners but i find that the hardest position, infact i dont think i have ever managed one with me on top. Oh well, we still have fun trying

Try girating your pelvis in circles against his hard-on. Then after a bit of that you need to get into a good ryhtm up and down sort of like a wave motion if you get me, couple this with lots of nipple play and kissing and dirty talk..... I hope this might help.
Lurker
0 likes
I can only achieve orgasm during intercourse when I'm on top, no other position will get me there.

Clitoral stimulation through oral sex and finger play are the only other successful methods for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by WHR43

You just reminded me of something my ex used to say which was a total turn off; just when I can feel a orgasm coming and I'm thinking, yes, yes, keep doing what your doing.... He say's this, 'Are you gonna cum soon?' Pop the bubble's burst and I can't cum.

I do not mean to suggest that during intercourse you stop and have a conversation of what feels good and what will take you to the land of Orgasm. But I do suggest that you discuss with your partner How and When and etc. of how your body works. The poor dears can not be expected to know until we help them with the geography. Further to compound the issue we girls are not all exactly a like.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000

Aaaaah yea, i hate when they do this! Way to put the pressure on!
Removalist
0 likes
Quote by amber
i dont have a problem with this

for simplicity sake, i seem to have 2 orgasms... "mini" ones and the big ones

while the big ones dont cum every time in every position, mini ones are very often

on a side note, for those who have never or have rarely had orgasms, i wonder if this wouldnt be worth a try..

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postsm264988_Clitoris-Pump.aspx#264988

noting the last reply of penny's experience with it... seems to me, like it would be just what might be needed?

sure cant hurt to try, right?

Pumps may help those with difficulty reaching their full potential. It works two ways; increasing surface area and drawing nerve endings to the surface. There are a few consequences to using the method as it is possible to remain swollen for hours afterward and if you play with your pump for too long, you will bypass an increase in pleasure and go straight to numbness. If you want to try it but you are strapped for cash with a little bit of imagination one could fabricate a similar device to explore this method without spending any money. Waste not, want not!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
call me lucky i guess, i'm a squirting machine most times, with my gf or even solo and rubbing my nipples dose it everyyyyyyy time! (care to watch) hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am the same way with anal. I need to touch myself to get off.
I cum easily from vaginal intercourse though. All positions work for me. Straddling gives me the best control. I can usually stop them from coming before I do.
I have less control with a hard fuck from behind but that doesn't matter because i cum hard, fast, and often when i am fucked hard from behind.
Maybe the opposite is true for you. Have you tried anal?
Lurker
0 likes
I have a much harder time having an orgasm from intercourse alone...but once I have a few clitoral orgasms first, then it's like it triggers something inside and makes it easier for me.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Hear you loud and clear. It only happened once for me and have written it off as a glorious anomaly. Every other time I have to reach in but so what, if it gets the job done.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
any way she wants to do it is fine with me--I'll figure out a way to get there
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dontholien
Are there any ladies out there who just cant, no matter what you have tried, orgasm from intercourse alone??

I cant without clitoral stimulation but some positions mean i cant get the reach i need so i often go without. I never thought of myself as strange until i met my partner who was more than upset and disappointed to find he couldnt make me orgasm from sex alone, i think he felt deflated and that it was his fault and it has taken months and months to reassure him that its not a him thing, its me. It doesnt mean the sex is bad, far from it but its just something that doesnt happen for me.

I once read that most women have this issue but ive actually never known anyone and my partner insists he has never been with anyone before who had this problem so id love to know about others.

My wife climaxes very easily, sometimes too easily. She can have an orgasm from just watching a kissing scene on tv etc. unfortunately, a female acquaintance of mine has never ever experienced an orgasm through sex, masturbation, or anything else.

I slept with her, comforted her, engaged in foreplay and pillow talk, but nothing would work.

In conclusion, there are plenty of women out there who just can't orgasm at all. You're not alone in this at all. Everybody is different, unique, and there is nothing to be worried about...xx