Login

Orgasmic Breasts

last reply
15 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Are your breasts orgasmic ? I mean are you able to orgasm just stroking your breasts, pinching the nipples or sucking on them ?
Active Ink Slinger
Unfortunately no.. I need clitoral stimulation for an orgasm :P
Lurker
Quote by Orgasmic
Are your breasts orgasmic ? I mean are you able to orgasm just stroking your breasts, pinching the nipples or sucking on them ?

GREAT QUESTION: I'm gonna check these answers out DAILY...love it when this happens!!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
Yes, I've got the talent mastered... ;)
Lurker
Seriously? Not sure I believe that can happen?
Active Ink Slinger
It's extended foreplay, kissing, caressing, touching and teasing. Sucking my nipples, squeezing and pinching them, it's only happened a couple of times but sure, if I'm horny enough it drives me crazy and eventually I cum. Simple as. And dammmnn it's good!

Active Ink Slinger
Cherry, I think you and I need to get together to do some field study. I think I may need some proof to verify your statement.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by lafayettemister
Cherry, I think you and I need to get together to do some field study. I think I may need some proof to verify your statement.

time and place lol xoxox
Lurker
Still skeptical and the whole female ejaculation thing as well...
Advanced Wordsmith
reassures Fetish that is very very possible!... speaking from experience! smile
Active Ink Slinger
I have heard of some guys ejaculating without even touching themselves (outside of wet dreams) and I think this is the same principle. I can get really really really close with just stimulation of the nipples but I can't cum with just breast touching. I have tried though and eventually I couldn't take it anymore I rubbed my clit for about 5 secs and I came...so nipples squeezing got me pretty damn close.
Active Ink Slinger
I can. I never knew it was that big a deal!. My nipples are really really sensitive though and it does take a little longer than straight clit play.
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Lurker
It has happend to me a couple of times. Its not the same kind of orgasm but it is an orgasm. The only way I've been able to do it is if I am also fantasizing about something very erotic so the orgams is just as much from my mind as my breasts. I do have sensitive breasts though and can get very excited from tit play.
Active Ink Slinger
My nipples are very sensitive, but I dont think I have ever cum from just having my nipples licked or played with.
Lurker
I wish, that would be awesome!
I need my clit played with too, haha.