Orgasmic Breasts

last reply
15 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are your breasts orgasmic ? I mean are you able to orgasm just stroking your breasts, pinching the nipples or sucking on them ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unfortunately no.. I need clitoral stimulation for an orgasm :P
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Orgasmic
Are your breasts orgasmic ? I mean are you able to orgasm just stroking your breasts, pinching the nipples or sucking on them ?

GREAT QUESTION: I'm gonna check these answers out DAILY...love it when this happens!!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, I've got the talent mastered... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Seriously? Not sure I believe that can happen?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's extended foreplay, kissing, caressing, touching and teasing. Sucking my nipples, squeezing and pinching them, it's only happened a couple of times but sure, if I'm horny enough it drives me crazy and eventually I cum. Simple as. And dammmnn it's good!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cherry, I think you and I need to get together to do some field study. I think I may need some proof to verify your statement.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Cherry, I think you and I need to get together to do some field study. I think I may need some proof to verify your statement.

time and place lol xoxox
Lurker
0 likes
Still skeptical and the whole female ejaculation thing as well...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
reassures Fetish that is very very possible!... speaking from experience! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have heard of some guys ejaculating without even touching themselves (outside of wet dreams) and I think this is the same principle. I can get really really really close with just stimulation of the nipples but I can't cum with just breast touching. I have tried though and eventually I couldn't take it anymore I rubbed my clit for about 5 secs and I came...so nipples squeezing got me pretty damn close.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can. I never knew it was that big a deal!. My nipples are really really sensitive though and it does take a little longer than straight clit play.
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Lurker
0 likes
It has happend to me a couple of times. Its not the same kind of orgasm but it is an orgasm. The only way I've been able to do it is if I am also fantasizing about something very erotic so the orgams is just as much from my mind as my breasts. I do have sensitive breasts though and can get very excited from tit play.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My nipples are very sensitive, but I dont think I have ever cum from just having my nipples licked or played with.
Lurker
0 likes
I wish, that would be awesome!
I need my clit played with too, haha.