Oral Sex - Rimming

last reply
70 replies
7.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Gals, do you like having your ass licked when your partner is giving you oral sex? Do you like rimming your guy or girl too?

If any of your galls are too shy to pubicly share your thoughts on this, feel free to PM me with your thoughts. I'll be sure to keep them private and will enjoy reading your thoughts.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Any girls care to share their thoughts on this... or why's she's on her phone as he's attemting to pleasure her? biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughty_uk_guy69
Any girls care to share their thoughts on this... or why's she's on her phone as he's attemting to pleasure her? biggrin

As a girl speaking, rimming is considered a - some people like it but others shy away. Asking a guy to go down on you is vanilla in contrast to the "forbidden dirty pleasure" of anal play. You don't want to seem too slutty but can just be shy about it.

Once tried though it's a gateway to more pleasure...or can be sexual marmite
Lurker
0 likes
If it floats her boat, keeps the light in the window hell yes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy it smile
Souris
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MissCarmelle

As a girl speaking, rimming is considered a - some people like it but others shy away. Asking a guy to go down on you is vanilla in contrast to the "forbidden dirty pleasure" of anal play. You don't want to seem too slutty but can just be shy about it.

I dont understand, why play the shy card? The shy card is a real turn off for me. Please be a lady and treat me like a man, a man that works hard and enjoys a woman who plays hard without the guessing game. Just tell me straight out what you like.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by MissCarmelle

Thanks for getting the ball rolling on what for many is, like you say 'a subject' I appreciate your thoughts MissCarmelle
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by souris
I enjoy it smile

Thanks for being so open and positive about what you like souris. I know lots of girls who enjoy this too but perhaps would be too shy to openly post this on a forum board like you.

Have fun and enjoy being pleasured ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when my partner rims me. I also like to rim a nice ass as well. It's not for everyone, but once you've been rimmed, I think you'll want more and more... I did and do.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by hornykiwigal
ummmm HELL YES!

I like your enthusiasm for this kind of pleasure hornykiwigal
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by SexyTnMama
I love it when my partner rims me. I also like to rim a nice ass as well. It's not for everyone, but once you've been rimmed, I think you'll want more and more... I did and do.

I think your views reflect mine too SexyTnMama
Lurker
0 likes
I believe that in the bedroom you keep your body clean, and your actions dirty! I love my husband from head to toe and he loves me the same. Nothing is off limits, and anything he would do to me, I would do to him. Rimming is (excuse my french) FUCKING hot! It's intimate, it's a very sensitive spot on the body, it is naughty as hell, and it's soooo on my giving and receiving list!
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Mrs_Rabbit
I believe that in the bedroom you keep your body clean, and your actions dirty! I love my husband from head to toe and he loves me the same. Nothing is off limits, and anything he would do to me, I would do to him. Rimming is (excuse my french) FUCKING hot! It's intimate, it's a very sensitive spot on the body, it is naughty as hell, and it's soooo on my giving and receiving list!

Itotally agree with your thoughts Mrs Rabbit. Thanks for your comments.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i LOVE it both giving and receiving
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think you have to be able to trust the person your with.
You could either like it or hate it.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by cookie2800
i LOVE it both giving and receiving

Thanks for your post. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoy both!
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Ruby_merryshade
I think you have to be able to trust the person your with.
You could either like it or hate it.

Wise words indeed Ruby. It's not for everyone perhaps but I think that she should try everything once don't you agree? Thanks for your thoughts anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like rimming guys, love the thought of a girl rimming me but a guy rimming me is a big no, probably associates to the fact I also love the thought of girls licking me out but I won't let guys go down there, I just find it so cringey! Ewww!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like rimming guys, love the thought of a girl rimming me but a guy rimming me is a big no, probably associates to the fact I also love the thought of girls licking me out but I won't let guys go down there, I just find it so cringey! Ewww!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526

Thank you for such an interesting post anonymouus. The guys loss is the girls gane then I guess!
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Aussie_kitty77
umm yes

Sounds like you are a fan Aussie_kitty? Thanks for your post
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

I dont understand, why play the shy card? The shy card is a real turn off for me. Please be a lady and treat me like a man, a man that works hard and enjoys a woman who plays hard without the guessing game. Just tell me straight out what you like.

I don't agree with being shy in the bedroom- if you go to bed with a partner then ideally you should feel confident and comfortable with them. Sure people have insecurities but that extra pound you want to lose or the shyness to receive oral due to an ex asshole whining about it, doesn't need to determine your enjoyment of sex now. If you're in a relationship, it shouldn't be a lasting problem and if it's casual/NSA/one night stand then go for what you want! There's no point in having sex you think you "ought" to have unless you enjoy it. So if that person doesn't please you, take control and have someone who does share pleasure and give pleasure to you. OWN your body rather than define your sexuality by what others like- if you are confident then that IS sexy.

That said, some people are shy to do certain things, you don't need to be but I think the issue with rimming for some people is, "Will I look/taste/smell/feel good down there?" Some men/women will be worried about that in the same way as they might worry about their pubes/body image anyway. Shyness can hinder enjoyment but at the end of the day, no one really expects a vagina/cock/ass to taste of roses- I would be disappointed if they did.

Sex is sex- enjoy it as it is without being prissy or reserved, if you don't enjoy something fine but honestly, unless you try something, how will you ever experience anything that you may enjoy?

Shyness can be overcome-with confidence or love or just being ballsy, whichever it is, enjoy and own your sexuality.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by MissCarmelle

I don't agree with being shy in the bedroom- if you go to bed with a partner then ideally you should feel confident and comfortable with them. Sure people have insecurities but that extra pound you want to lose or the shyness to receive oral due to an ex asshole whining about it, doesn't need to determine your enjoyment of sex now. If you're in a relationship, it shouldn't be a lasting problem and if it's casual/NSA/one night stand then go for what you want! There's no point in having sex you think you "ought" to have unless you enjoy it. So if that person doesn't please you, take control and have someone who does share pleasure and give pleasure to you. OWN your body rather than define your sexuality by what others like- if you are confident then that IS sexy.

That said, some people are shy to do certain things, you don't need to be but I think the issue with rimming for some people is, "Will I look/taste/smell/feel good down there?" Some men/women will be worried about that in the same way as they might worry about their pubes/body image anyway. Shyness can hinder enjoyment but at the end of the day, no one really expects a vagina/cock/ass to taste of roses- I would be disappointed if they did.

Sex is sex- enjoy it as it is without being prissy or reserved, if you don't enjoy something fine but honestly, unless you try something, how will you ever experience anything that you may enjoy?

Shyness can be overcome-with confidence or love or just being ballsy, whichever it is, enjoy and own your sexuality.

Well thought out and equally well written MissCarmelle. I totally agree with everything that you've said. Thanks for your insight.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I don't like it, mainly because of the very high chance of him kissing me afterwards. I have no problem with kissing after he's licked my vaj, but for some reason I don't like the thought of it happening after he's licked my ass. Obviously I keep down there clean, I think it's just a weird mental issue I have going on. Poop is the first thing that comes into mind when I think asshole, so it puts me off haha.