Login

Oral over intercourse

last reply
13 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do any of you ladies actually find receiving oral sex more pleasurable than intercourse ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That depends, once in a while, yes!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I prefer oral with a girl more than intercourse with a guy, but with a guy, I usually prefer intercourse to receiving oral.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
usually. depends upon skill level of who ever i'm with at the time. also, the size of their cock, if it's a guy fucking me. yes, guys, the truth is out - no matter what she says, size DOES matter. (this is why some people don't like me, Meagan biggrin).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
I love both giving and receiving oral, but I'll never be satisfied with just oral. Have to have penetration for complete fulfillment.
Meagan
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by sprite
usually. depends upon skill level of who ever i'm with at the time. also, the size of their cock, if it's a guy fucking me. yes, guys, the truth is out - no matter what she says, size DOES matter. (this is why some people don't like me, Meagan biggrin).

You're still awesome Rachel! I don't care what the naysayers think or say!
Meagan
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

You only into very big cocks ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

You only into very big cocks ?

not just big. HUGE. tiny cocks don't do anything for me. bring me the monster cocks!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by sprite

not just big. HUGE. tiny cocks don't do anything for me. bring me the monster cocks!

Better yet, monsters with tentacles? I seem to have remembered that from earlier forum posts!
Meagan
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986

Better yet, monsters with tentacles? I seem to have remembered that from earlier forum posts!

monsters with tentacle cocks, actually... and no, i'm not proud of myself, but there you are.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I need penetration with a thick, hard penis. I can only really let go when I have his solid to push against.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the "thrill" of a good dirty fuck, but if you wanna make me cum and cum, then use your tongue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It depends on who's licking and who's fucking. Some people lick better than fuck, others are the opposite. Mostly it depends on how I feel that day.