One More Romp

last reply
23 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Gals, have you ever had a last-time romp in the sack with an ex after breaking up, for old times sake?

(For the record, I NEVER will.)
Lush Legend
0 likes
Yes......but for the record it was not planned it just....kinda....um.....happened........LOL.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Good gawd no. When I'm done, I'm done.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I agree Chief. When I kick em to the curb, I don't even look in the rear view mirror. LOL LIfe goes on.
Lurker
0 likes
You got that right.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm afraid to find out.
Lurker
0 likes
What do you mean, Zaf?
Lush Legend
0 likes
I'm with chef on this one........
Lurker
0 likes
nah, I think Rocco is done with the past.
Lush Legend
0 likes
I agree....

Let's just drink to a new topic.......
Lurker
0 likes
Ok. Thirsty today are we?
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Ok. Thirsty today are we?

yep long day at work....lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No sex with the ex is not on my to do list lol
Lurker
0 likes
No Way!!!! I can't even understand how I cold've ever slept with him. I have much higher standards now and it would be a major step in the wrong direction...
Lurker
0 likes
So relieved that most of my Lush sisters would not think of a romp with an EX. I hope the definition of EX is one we had an emotional relationship with not just a sex partner. Because I have never had an EX, just swept off my feet and it is still like that.

If most of you were doing you EX, was I missing something, or should I go and find me an EX?

Thank goodness
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I have in the past...

As long as the break-up wasn't emotionally devastating or involved negative drama, then I have been known to "re-use and recyle" my exes in the past.

On occasion it has led to getting back together with the ex (always a bad idea), so that is one of the pitfalls to avoid...

I don't really recommend it overall... it's usually more trouble than it's worth...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I did for like... 4 months.

It wasn't for old times sake. He still loved me, and since I was the one that got dumped - I did sort of still love him for the first month afterwards.

I kinda regret it, because it led me to hate him as much as I do now... But that being said, so was the fact he was a dickhead. And still is. Plus the sex got shit.

But I don't see any problem with it if you're both consenting and want to.
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't re-slept with an ex; I suppose it all depends on how the relationship ended, if it ended amicable and I still had feeling for him then yes I probably would do, but the cost would be my mental health if I still had feelings of attachment to him then my head would be a mess after the sex. My marriage ended horribly and there is no way I'd want to have sex with him again brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grrr, makes me shudder at the thought of it LOL.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have. So long as the break-up wasn't awful, and you are still attracted to each other, and remember that it's just physical or that the both of you are clear on where it's going, it can be okay.