on the phone

last reply
20 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have any of you girls ever had sex while you were on the phone with your boyfriends?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tried it for the first time a couple months ago.

I had a horrible headache that started during my next to last class of that day and it would not quit despite tylenol and ibuprofen.

There was no way I was going to be able to sit thru another 2 hour class so I went home.

Now, in spite of that silly "not tonight, I have a headache" cliche, I have found that a good orgasm is GREAT for getting rid of a headache... stuffed nose too, by the way. So, I got out a vibrator and tried, but, the pain just would not let me get there.

So, I called up my boyfriend at work and we had phone sex for the first time. It was great! He would be telling me what he would be doing to me if he was with me and I would do my best to do to myself the things he was saying.

It was very hot and I had an awesome orgasm and the headache was gone. And as a plus, since he was at work, he could not do anything for himself, so he was more than ready for some sex when he got home, which was great, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No but I had sex once while talking to my boss on the phone...silly And no it wasnt phone sex with my boss..lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i just find it erotic to try and be discreet without moaning while cheating... I know there are ladies out there that have done this before
Lurker
0 likes
oh god yes it is so awsome and I often cum many times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my ex boyfriend called me one night to tell me how sorry he was for fucking up our relationship and that he wanted to get back together, he was crying and everything. While I was in the process of being eaten out by my new boyfriend, i tried to keep it cool but came about three times while listening to him whine about how upset he was. fucking tool! lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
see thats what im talking about... thats nice... trying to keep it kool and what not....
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by cherryrebel
my ex boyfriend called me one night to tell me how sorry he was for fucking up our relationship and that he wanted to get back together, he was crying and everything. While I was in the process of being eaten out by my new boyfriend, i tried to keep it cool but came about three times while listening to him whine about how upset he was. fucking tool! lol

Lush should have like a post of the month award or something. I would like to nominate this one.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by cherryrebel

On the strength of that story alone, I'd say you're one cool chick. I've sent a friend request your way. Incredibly cool.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by cherryrebel

Lush should have like a post of the month award or something. I would like to nominate this one.

Instant Classic.

This makes we want to ask another question. How many of you ladies are thinking that you want to do this to some ass of an ex now?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I am having some great sex the last thing I am going to do is answer the phone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy
If I am having some great sex the last thing I am going to do is answer the phone.

/thread
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by cherryrebel

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by cherryrebel

I am truely honoured smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LovelyLexieGurl
No but I had sex once while talking to my boss on the phone...silly And no it wasnt phone sex with my boss..lol

Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by cherryrebel

now that's pretty great.. classic..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Phone sex with the right person ROCKS! I totally get off on making and listening to my guys cum Mmmmm There is just something so erotic about controlling their bodies with my voice.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once me and my significant other maintained a long-distance relationship for two years; we only got to see each other for about one week ever four months, so our whole sexual relationship was based off phone sex. I enjoyed phone sex, since I was getting any other action, but I mean nothing beats the real thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy

AGREED!!

Lurker
0 likes
Back in school, I just had my girlfriend naked and spread out on the bed when her Dad called! Needless to say, I went down on her quickly and kept it going while she tried to talk to him. Mmmm, good times!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I had sex with a woman one time, while she was on the phone with her boyfriend. I do not think he appreciated it.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.