On location

last reply
18 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Tell us all about your most memorable out door sex.
Lurker
0 likes
On the beach under a starlit night sky with my hubby.

Lush Legend
0 likes
A Fourth of July, laying on a blanket on the grass, nice weather.....great scenary.....multiple times.....

good times I say....*sighs*.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
out side the jail with the jailer's daughter. 80*f summer night and the stars were shinning.
Man it was HOT.
Carpe Diem

Red out
Lurker
0 likes
I live in the desert and we have a dry lake bed where it is soooo dark. My guy and I went out there with a blanket, and made a fire. It was really nice, with the stars above us and all.
Lurker
0 likes
You didn't have sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was in Chicago at a cemetary with some guy I met at a bar. He drove his Tracker around the city, took the top off and we had lots of sex on top of someone's grave.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Now that's a "dark fantasy" revealed, Sharon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was on a rainy day. We went out of town. some deserted place within a jungle. we put up a tent. raining heavily out. and we were in heaven there.

great in rain. I used to put my hand out of tent and feel the rain.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Tss, like I would tell you folks.. you'd be jealous...( or not xD)
Lurker
0 likes
On a picnic table in a public park. A lovely summer evening in San Diego.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
pulled over to an old car cemetery.. in full view from the highway... with her bent over a car, pants to her ankles and me behind her.. cars speeding by...
.. I was once the fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions...
Lurker
0 likes
In outdoors, I have done it on the beach, pool, cinema, theatre but my most memorable outdoor make out was in a yacht in Turkey last summer holidays smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I can't tell you the best sex I've had outdoors. The moderators will just remove it. But next best was out at Blackhand Gorge Nature Preserve. There's a high cliff over the river gorge with a flat ledge that's a bit hard to climb to, so couples like to go up there and have sex out in the open. It happens so often that David and I surprised a couple having sex there when we climbed up, so we wandered around the woods while they finished up. When we saw them leave, and we stripped off to take some pics of me and then have sex, we knew they were hanging around not far away, watching us fuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being a nudist there would be too many to list. I have been in wonderful places and enjoyed wonderful experiences.
Sex, naked in the outdoors to me is probably the most wonderful way to enjoy it. The fresh cool air on your body works wonders for me.

We pulled up for a break in a rest area on one occasion, only to find two going for their lives on the picnic table. We left them to it.
Lurker
0 likes
I lived in San Francisco and would have sex at a secluded spot in Golden Gate Park very near the ocean with a great view of the Golden Gate Bridge. Something pretty exciting doing it on a landmark and looking at a very famous bridge. Those were the days!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
on a beach, under the stars, on a warm summers night, with my girl friend, till the sun came up