Login

Older women / younger men

last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
The entire idea of an older woman being into a younger man seems to be pretty popular.. I know because I'm into it myself.
I'm curious to know how the sentiment is the other way. In my experience, it seems not mutual, but then again I live in a conservative region.
So to all the ladies, is this just a one way thing or are there actually many older women interested in younger men (doesn't have to be exclusively)?
Active Ink Slinger
About 6 years ago when I was 53, I got a young man's virginity on his 17th birthday. Met him when he was 15 and he came a day early to clean our pool. I was sunbathing in the nude when he came through our gate. He is now 23 and his wife is 24. We roll play mother and son. Him and his wife are the youngest members of our swing group.

I am often offered to younger men at swing clubs. Most of them are in their 30s and 40s. I have also been offered to much older men. During, "My First Gang Bang and Golden Shower," which is posted here, I was 17 and offered to the owner of the house and property. He was in his late 50s and some of his friends were in their 60s.

So I guess I swing both ways, in more ways than one.

Brandie
Rainbow Warrior
I'm the poster child for older women being attracted to younger guys! If I qualify for what you consider 'older.'
Lurker
I'm only 25, but prefer men either considerably older or considerably younger than I am.
Active Ink Slinger
I believe in all things being equal - so I keep my male interests to about my own age.
A recent experience of a colleague prompted me to write my Toy Boy story as it interested me. It was an older woman and younger male.
As for older/younger combinations, I would say I see older Caucasian men with younger Asian women as partners and guests a lot more here.
Active Ink Slinger
Half my own age seems to be the neighborhood where the guys are the most fun. They sure do keep me feeling young.
Active Ink Slinger
I have an acquaintance who told a younger guy no, and no again and no what she that was the final time. Then gave in to just having a drink with him.

She was more than 10 years old and after the first drink I do not think they have been separated for more than a few days since. She is idolized like no one else I know. I do not know how old they were when they had that fateful drink, but I do know they have been married more than 50 years.

So Ladies if you are going to play with fire be sure you get what you think you want.