Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Older or Younger in a Sexual Relationship?

last reply
70 replies
7.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love older. Youngest I would sleep with would probably be 25. Depending on the guy. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TonyT
I just read through a question here on the "Ask the Gals" forum "Older or Younger" and was intrigued. I've noticed that there are different opinions but that people are really responding to two different questions.

The first one is about a "relationship" with an older partner and
The second is about a "sexual relationship" with an older partner. I'm curious about both questions.

Is being with an older partner SEXUALLY exciting because of the taboo part or because an older lover is slower and more aware of your needs? I guess that's a two part question. I wonder how much one part contributes to the excitement of the other.

For now, I'm not denigrating the issue of a relationship merely asking about the sexual excitement part since the other thread seems to discuss the 'relationship' aspects in more detail.

Well - for as long as I can remember I've found older guys attractive - and then later on they were sexually alluring - and so it seemed just natural to love and marry an older man (he's 11 years my senior).

Along with the age difference comes maturity and emotional stability. He's educated, had a career (military - now retired after 20 years) and so forth. The idea of being with someone who is my same age doesn't appeal to me. Perhaps now that I'm in my 30's it would matter less - but when I was a teen and a young adult it was unthinkable.
Lurker
0 likes
I've always found myself much more attracted to older males. My partner is a good number of years older then I, and to both him and I it makes our sexual relationship even more hot. The taboo of our age difference is so sexy to me, and him as well. He likes younger women, I like older men. Just perfect.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Since I have significant father-issues, I've never been sexually attracted to older men. Nearly all of my sexual partners, male and female are much younger than me. But life-partners? Around my age is preferable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
I have had both (more than not: older) and I am in a relationship with someone much younger. It is a reverse taboo right now, and in a way that is a turn-on for us as well.

Yes, I'm indeed finding that the whole 'reverse taboo' is interesting. I guess I never explored it enough
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm hoping to fuck a guy 20+ years older than me very soon, but I think the taboo part of it for us is that he's married more so than the age difference. I'm excited because I think he will sexually satisfy me more than I have ever been because of his experience, but also because it's completely NSA and we want to live out certain fantasies together.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Well, I am deeply in love with a younger woman. It makes me nervous even though I know she loves me also. Years might not seem that big a thing when you are young but as the older one, I struggle with the thought of robbing her of her youth. The difference will grow as years go by. Its a dilemma.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually I prefer guys around my age, say 5 years plus or minus. Older guys can be fascinating, and usually more experienced. But it's more about the spark, and then the connection.
Lurker
0 likes
I always dated older men, until I met my soon to be ex, he is 5 years younger then me. The guy I am currently seeing is 7 years younger than me. I think it might run in the family, my mom has been married for 17 years, to guy 16 years younger than her.
I believe it comes down to the connection you feel with someone no matter the age.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Older, I just naturally am attracted to people older than me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I just got dumped today by a guy my age. Was told even though I was Big and beautiful I was too big for him. Younger guys r more open minded and less judging of me. And earlier to day he was mad because he though I was dodging with him.