Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Older Men

last reply
84 replies
8.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Ladies would you have sex wih an older man?

27 votes remaining
Yes, but only a few years older 1-5 yrs (2 votes) 7%
Yes, but no more than 5-10 yrs older (5 votes) 19%
Yes, no more than 20 yrs (17 votes) 63%
Yes, who cares what the age difference (20 votes) 74%
Hello no (0 votes) 0%
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah Ghost 100%. Grands born there. Parents here. And no, I'm not good with Gaelic but, my partner in crime is.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I'm just teasing and going along with the age joke, ali. You're fine.

Thanks - I'm just happy to join the party!
Lurker
0 likes
(How's my breath?)

Helloooo, ladies...I was just in the neighborhood...

What a wonderful thread, with sooo many lovely ladies participating. Each one so special, so beautiful, so sexy--and I am in no hurry.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not good with Gaelic

Hmm, well I think I'm good with licking.

Oh. You said "Gaelic".

Never mind.
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
My hubby was 18 years older than me when we married. I was 26 and he was 44.

What a lucky guy, your husband
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JinianVictoria
Age means nothing.

I disagree. Older men have more disposable income to spend on me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm 18, my boyfriend is 25. so, 6 years differance, it doesn't bother me a bit, not my over protective mother is another story!
Lurker
0 likes
Your boyfriend likes your mother? Wow.

Just kidding, Chelle.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Your boyfriend likes your mother? Wow.

Just kidding, Chelle.

You've been hanging around me too long...was going to post the same thing...lol!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Hot series: Jenna's First Time - Part 1 Of 2 & Jenna's First Time - Part 2 Of 2

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no issue with age. Sometimes older ones are more loving and exceptional lovers.
I have dated men in thier fifties and found them to be refreshing. So you younger men take the time to learn from them!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To test the limits of your belief:

Would you take on a man old enough to be your father?

Would you take on a man old enough to be your granddaddy?

In either case as long as he was trim and in good physical condition and, yes, caring also.
Lurker
0 likes
Me n my friend have just been discussing this on a night out.

When it comes to just having a bit on the side, no strings attached... age doesnt bother me. Would be nice to have an older fella with a bit of experience although I'd say no more than 50 odd.

For a relationship, i said to her i probably couldnt be with someone older than say 24/25 (I'm 19) as i just feel i'd have more in common with a younger guy (that could change we'll see)

Her on the other hand, loves older guys, mainly because, their more likely to have money, their own car, own house and be more experienced. She's not fussy silly
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I prefer older men, not too exagerated of course. For example, I'm 24 and my current partner is 30 and our sexual life is great smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have almost always dated guys older than myself. My first serious boyfriend in college was 26 to my 19. In my senior year I dated a guy who was 31. When I was 27 I dated a guy who was 53. It wasn't their money, or their looks that got me, it was their charm. I showed up at the 53 year old's place one night for a "night on the town", but when I walked in, dressed to the nines, he hit the remote on his stereo and "Dancing Cheek To Cheek" came out and he took me in his arms......needless to say, we never left the house! My husband's 8 years older than me, but he melted my heart and charmed the socks right off of me too. I wouldn't say a younger guy can't catch my attention, but he better have had some serious style and charm if he wanted anything else.
Young men, pay attention!!!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
My hubby is 18 years my senior. I have an old soul and he is still a boy - I guess we balance out in the middle.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by opinionateit
To test the limits of your belief:

Would you take on a man old enough to be your father?

yes

Would you take on a man old enough to be your granddaddy?

no

In either case as long as he was trim and in good physical condition and, yes, caring also.

a necessary prerequisite, to say the least.

Lurker
0 likes
My hubby is quite a few years older than me, and i wouldnt have it any other way. I couldnt see myself with anyone near my age. I just enjoy the mature man's outlook and his confidence in himself ( not cockiness like the younger gents)
Lurker
0 likes
Older men know what they want , so yes to older men. Age aint notging but a number
Lurker
0 likes
never thought about it, i would think age would not matter
Lurker
0 likes
I would be with a guy that is old enough to be my dad, considering my dad is only 48. I don't think I could be with someone my grandfathers ago though. I guess my cut off age would be no more than 50.
Lurker
0 likes
It's not the years; it's the mileage. It just makes incredible sense that a more mature person can bring the wealth of wisdom born of experience, while the younger brings the nectar of fresh ideas and life. The most educational and rewarding relationship of my younger years was when I was 23-6 and she was 53-6. It catapulted me in to a richer life experience. That was just one of that type. In my middle years it allowed me to be a much better partner for peers - in all types of relationships. Now that I'm over 60, everyone thinks I'm 50, and I attribute it to the fact that I didn't suffer so many unnecessary difficulties bumbling and stumbling around. That sheet wears you out before your time. Don't pass up the opportunity to learn from an older mate, regardless of gender. You both will be the better for it.
Lurker
0 likes
It's nice to hear us older men get good reports
Lurker
0 likes
Age is just a number.. I have found an older man is more attentive, appreciates who he's with and takes his time. What's not to love?