Older men or younger men?

last reply
170 replies
18.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Older, but within a safe five year range.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Younger... Older... Either. Key thing for me is Mature (Mentally and Emotionally)
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i've only seriously dated younger than me twice. both times the men were seven years my junior - it just wasn't my cup of tea. i've always preferred the company of older men. however, since hitting my late thirties, i'm more inclined to give a younger man a chance.

Say. Her. Name.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I really don't care but older guys seem to know what they want more often and have a better clue of everything no offence to the younger guys
Lurker
0 likes
I've only been with older guys so I definitely prefer older men.
Lurker
0 likes
Well both have their uses, but I almost always go older. Sometimes quite a bit older. Tough to go much younger than me... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Older.
Lurker
0 likes
I've dated a few guys my age. But I prefer an older man. They always treat me better and can last much longer. lol And they know what they want and aren't afraid to take it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Older guys, more asserive, experienced, patient and considerate
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
older they are such a turn on
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely older!
You can actually hold an intelligent conversation.
Plus it's such a big turn on.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Lately I've been wanting to try an older man. I hear great things.
Lurker
0 likes
Ive always been attracted to older guys
Lurker
0 likes
Older please!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
where are these women that want older??? hahahaha... oh wait.. what about OLD???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find it so interesting. When I was a teenager all I wanted to be fucked by was grown men. But now that I am in my 30's all I seem to want it to be fucked by is young cock. Oh My Life is so crazy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My oldest guy was 30 years older than me. I was working off a cab ride 20 years ago. I would never say "never again" though. I have had many offers but I am not attracted to "Sugar Daddy" figures.
Younger guys - never a teen.
Somewhat younger - probably and I would need to be convinced "I" might enjoy it too and it wasnt going to be an ego trip for him.
0 likes
I've only ever messed w/ older guys but you never know a fuckboy can be useful too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Younger for me, or same age, or slightly older. I've never been attracted to much older men, it's just not for me.