older ladies younger guys

last reply
8 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
how attracted are older ladies to younger guys? using this to answer the question

the guy is no younger then 21
the lady is no older then 42
Lurker
0 likes
Well I just barely fit into the "no older than 42" but since when should age make a difference??? And why stop at 42?
Do older ladies like younger guys.. yes of course. You know there are 60+ year old men drooling over 21 year olds. Well, women are the same!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
To me age isn't that big of a deal, matter of fact my husband is about 10yrs older than me. Usually it's the guys going for younger women. Of course there is women that go for younger guys but not as often as the reverse. I have usually been with guys close to my age but on a couple of occasions I have dated younger guys. In other words to answer your question I don't think age is a deal breaker as long as your into them but everyone has there preference.
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 30, I don't see a problem with an age gap in either direction as long as the people involved are meeting the needs of the other. i know i've been attracted to younger men before but haven't really followed through with it.

My best friend dated a man for 7 years who was 6 years younger than her. age was only noticable when he wasn't old enough to join us at the bar. He has always been an old soul.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Generally I preferr older gentlemen, but I have dated a few fellows that were quite a bit younger. The young guys always seem to be in such a hurry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Generally I preferr older gentlemen, but I have dated a few fellows that were quite a bit younger. The young guys always seem to be in such a hurry.
Lurker
0 likes
I do enjoy the company of a younger guy or gal. I have even met a few that if, conditions were different could be a long term relationship. But what do I know my age exceeds you criterion.

Darn some people still think I have a fairly high HOT FACTOR!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so lets remove the age factor... i was only try to ask would a 42 year old date a 21 year old, when i put that age factor on here
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ja50n
so lets remove the age factor... i was only try to ask would a 42 year old date a 21 year old, when i put that age factor on here

Could it happen? Yes.
Has it happened. I'm sure it has.
Would it work? It depends on the nature of the relationship and the needs of the people involved.

If you are into a woman twice your age, odds are, She would dismiss any subtle advances or flirting. You would have to be a bit more blunt. Are you looking for sex or a relationship? How do you know this woman? There are a lot of factors that go into play. But the bottom line is, you'll never know until you speak up and say something. I'd been dismissed a lot due to my age. And when I bit the bullet and got blunt was when things started to happen.

When I go out and I see men in their 20's I just assume they would want a girl their own age. I'm always flattered and shocked when they hit on me. Even if she turns down your advances, I would bet, you will have at least made her day and given her something to think about.