Login

ok....lets be honest...

last reply
22 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Who had sex on New Years Eve with someone other than their spouse???
Constant Gardener
Pfft... who had sex with someone besides themselves?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
Considering my only choice last night was 20 year old guys who still need to go through puberty and grow a dick, and think the sun shines out their ass.... no i didnt
Active Ink Slinger
SEX, Whats that again!!!!!!!
Lurker
unfortunately not me
Rookie Scribe
Quote by imaginativerogue
Who had sex on New Years Eve with someone other than their spouse???

I did, right outside the windows and we could see everyone inside but they could`nt see us so afterwards when all had gone I showered with my wife and had the best sex for ages.
Lurker
Didn't everyone?
Internet Sensation
I made the choice not to, I'm very proud of myself.
Active Ink Slinger
who didnt have sex with anyone.... <--- this girl.
i love dirty nasty filthy steamy hot sex!
Lurker
Can you repeat the question?
Active Ink Slinger
I had vocabulary fucks with different strangers during NYE via online scrabble. As for physical fucking nope sad
Active Ink Slinger
We were too busy watching Harry Potter on NYE but we made up for that yesterday.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
AS were doing some roleplay, I suppose I did, but, no, not really.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Her Royal Spriteness
umm... does it count if i did with my spouse and someone other than my spouse? it was a crazy night...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
Everyone I have sex with IS someone other than my spouse since I don't have one.
Lurker
Quote by Deumea
Everyone I have sex with IS someone other than my spouse since I don't have one.

Same here, I ended up in bed on New Year's Eve with Sue and she's divorced so no harm done to anyone
Constant Gardener
I received a lame ass blow job around 4 in the morning on January 1st. She was uber-pissed off that I shot my load in her mouth. I had to walk about a quarter mile to a friend's house to spend the night.

Do I win anything?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
I had lots of sex on NYE, well it was actually NYD by then but it was with my SO only. But we did have offers from others, does that count? LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
I don't cheat and I don't think I've ever had sex on NYE. I'm okay with the first bit but might need to change the second part sometime. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
there are many who are indulged in extramarital.
Love begins with an image; lust with a sensation.
Active Ink Slinger
i did...with me myself and I...wwwweeeee
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Clumeleon
I'm not a 'Gal' but...

I didn't have sex with anyone on NYE, sadly, but I did share a bed with a guy, and I did cuddle him a bit. He's my best friend and he's very cuddly (and I was drunk enough to tell him so).