Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oh No, Not Another Masturbation Thread!!

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies,

When you masturbate is it always a spontneous thing or do you ever plan "date" with yourself? I know sometimes I plan out a whole evening when I have no plans to go out know I am going to be home alone. I may have a nice bath with scented candles burning and a glass of wine and enjoy my body. Or do the same in my bed and read some hot stories and drift off to a blissful orgasm filled place.

Does anyone else ever do this?
Lurker
0 likes
yes it is very much me to look for the opportunity to truly please myself
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Usually it's a spontaneous thing for me - whenever the mood strikes.... Unless I'm involving someone else (like on phone/cam), then I'll spend time charging up all my toys, getting the lube handy and the ginger carved. haha Oh, and can't forget the champagne or dirty martinis. So yeah, in a way, I guess I do prep ahead of time on occasion.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeh for me too it generally is spontaneous however if I'm expecting to cyber with my girl later in the day I might do a little prep to make me feel a little extra sexy like wearing something that feels nice against my skin or wear nice undies etc.

Generally the sexier I feel the better the experience is, but sometimes the mood strikes quickly and I can just end up with my knickers round my ankles and going for it! lol
Lurker
0 likes
For me masturbation is spontaneous, if and when i need to, I do it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JustJenni

Generally the sexier I feel the better the experience is, but sometimes the mood strikes quickly and I can just end up with my knickers round my ankles and going for it! lol

Most of the time it is very spontaneous for me too. But every once in a while I like to indulge myself and put on sexy lingerie and make it special, especially if I plan to read some sexy stories!!
Lurker
0 likes
It's always a spontaneous thing for me when I'm on my own. There has to be a perfect storm of alone time, desire, and urge, and I normally have to seize the opportunity kinda quick. No matter how many times it happens throughout the day!!! ;)

Every once in awhile something might be planned on the phone, but even then life seems to interrupt and there is a change of plans. Because of that, spontaneity also usually works best for me on the phone. I have been known to ambush him on a call on more than one occasion when the mood strikes. I really have no shame that way.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Mostly spontaneous. But looking forward to a masturbation session for a couple of hours is delicious, too!