Login

nudism and spirituality

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do any ladies agree that nudism can be very spiritual, and any ideas on how to convince people that it isn't just salacious or disgusting?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some Pagans and Wiccans do ceremonies/rituals in the form of sky cladding so yes it does happen.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I usually don't have to convince anyone that me being a nudist can be a spiritual experience for them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nudism can be a spiritual experience for some. Like most things, it is the way you approach it. The feeling of fresh air and sunshine on a naked body can be a spiritual feeling at times.
I have taken people to nudist activities and told them there is no requirement for them to remove any clothing they may wish to wear - usually swimmers.
It doesn't take long for them to realise they are getting more looks when they are clothed than the people who are not - once they remove everything they then realise nobody is looking at their features - its more often their face.
A number of women I have been with have admitted they liked the experience. To some, I believe it is a spiritual experience being naked, and realise being naked in a naked company and fresh air is not something disgusting as many people imagine it to be.
Lurker
0 likes
I nude this summer in our back garden. Even though it was a first I did enjoy it! so glad I live in the middle of nowhere, wouldn't want to scare the public.
Lurker
0 likes
nudism is much more spiritual than sexual. I always feel much more comfortable on a nude beach than if wearing a bathing suit.