nude photos

last reply
26 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, do you like taking nude photos of yourself and posting them on here or any other website? Thanks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have taken nude pics of myself and may even share them with a very special friend if it ever came up in a conversation. But I would never just post them for all to see. I do have some limits!!
Lurker
0 likes
That's great! Have you shared with anyone yet, if you don't mind me asking?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe!! HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
Cool. When taking nude pics, do you keep your face in the pic or not?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I do take them but I don't post them online.

I do sext them on my phone, which is the main reason for taking them. I don't typically show face for explicit pics, but if it's just a sexy shot or semi-nude, I'm fine with face.

It's also not something I do with a lot of guys. I have to be involved on some level - never with random strangers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ridindirty
Cool. When taking nude pics, do you keep your face in the pic or not?

Usually not, or maybe just a slight view. Generally if I am comfortable enough to show a person a nude pic, I trust them enough to be discreet with it too. Of course you still never know so that is why I normally wont share!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nudes are pretty extreme for me, although I have taken them and shared them occasionally. No pussy close ups and such like, I just wouldn't get a buzz out of that. I like lingerie, so most of my pics are semi-clad - there's a lot of limitations to what you can take yourself though, with a mobile device. Need to get some professional help on that front!
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, it's hard to take pics by yourself. Would you go to a professional photographer to get photos in lingerie taken?

Quote by swollen
Nudes are pretty extreme for me, although I have taken them and shared them occasionally. No pussy close ups and such like, I just wouldn't get a buzz out of that. I like lingerie, so most of my pics are semi-clad - there's a lot of limitations to what you can take yourself though, with a mobile device. Need to get some professional help on that front!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I understand. Do you like to take photos of your pussy or boobs or both?

Quote by Nikki703

Usually not, or maybe just a slight view. Generally if I am comfortable enough to show a person a nude pic, I trust them enough to be discreet with it too. Of course you still never know so that is why I normally wont share!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have taken them but not posted on here. I'm quite private when it comes to that. I have shared off line with someone but trust them and it was a mutual sharing - ie show me yours show me mine. I don't think I'd go a far a posting on here in public, but if I did I would never show my face. The one in my gallery of my tits is the closest I'll get.
Lurker
0 likes
Nice. Do you spread when taking pussy shots? Would you ask a friend to take the photos?

Quote by Dancing_Doll
I do take them but I don't post them online.

I do sext them on my phone, which is the main reason for taking them. I don't typically show face for explicit pics, but if it's just a sexy shot or semi-nude, I'm fine with face.

It's also not something I do with a lot of guys. I have to be involved on some level - never with random strangers.
Lurker
0 likes
Would you insert a finger or dildo while taking the photo?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I enjoy having my pics takesn and love showing off myself. But we have had problems in the past with people who found out and caused us much grief.
What we have posted since is very carefully chosen to not show faces or locations to give too much away, so that we don't have any more problems.

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
That's great! Yes, you do have to be careful.
Quote by 1Zratedgal
Yes. I enjoy having my pics takesn and love showing off myself. But we have had problems in the past with people who found out and caused us much grief.
What we have posted since is very carefully chosen to not show faces or locations to give too much away, so that we don't have any more problems.

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have yes...mostly like the ones in my gallery. but for a certain special someone ive taken nudes..and pics of me playing...its fun! ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i do but only partially nude

i like to leave a bit to your....sigh....

however this is the 1 & only place
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by ridindirty
Nice. Do you spread when taking pussy shots? Would you ask a friend to take the photos?

Yes, but my pussy shots are tasteful and tasty - not a gynecology exam.

I've had a friend take pictures - but not explicit shots.
0 likes
I take nude pictures of my self like pussy or tit shots but they never have my face in them and I ussually just email them or text them to specific people. I dont really ever post them online.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen

More than happy to help out!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ridindirty
Yeah, it's hard to take pics by yourself. Would you go to a professional photographer to get photos in lingerie taken?

'Boudoir' photography is a fast growing area for good pro portrait photographers. There's nothing smutty about the pics taken and if done well can be stunning. I am more than happy to do such shoots if a client asks. There's nothing better than helping a woman to look sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
Nice! Is that friend a man or a woman?

Quote by Dancing_Doll

Yes, but my pussy shots are tasteful and tasty - not a gynecology exam.

I've had a friend take pictures - but not explicit shots.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I will never post a nude pic of myself here or to a stranger. I don't really know who anyone is. What is worrying is the number of vulnerable under confident women who are sweet talked or flattered into sending pics of themselves to blokes they don't know. They aren't especially excited by you or your body, it is about power. Most blokes will happily get their jollies from any pair of tits or pussy, but women are fooled into thinking it mans something or flattered that he is wanking over her pics. He would wank over any naked female and he can't believe his luck!

I get the thrill of exposing yourself of course and I am friends with people on here who get turned on at seeing their real body being drooled over by strangers but it is so not for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a few.I dont post them very often,same as most of my photos. Others seem to like the pics much more than i do
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

[deep sigh] I've been telling you this for the last two years. If you send them and if I look at them, we won't be strangers - after the fact.

I'll still be strange, you'll be familiar!

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I;ve taken some for a friend but she has never posted them only shared them with me and a few close friends
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me no face and then its all good