Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nipples

last reply
19 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
2 likes
If you're not turned on and your significant other starts playing with your nipples, does it tickle?
lol, no, it doesn't...
To the three above; If he uses a feather and says "tickle tickle tickle", does it tickle then?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
No, but I'm not particularly ticklish anyway.
Quote by lafayettemister
To the three above; If he uses a feather and says "tickle tickle tickle", does it tickle then?

Well, yes, that might raise a giggle (at the very least)

However...

You have been warned!

EDIT: The internet is indeed a strange place...

Quote by Mazza

EDIT: The internet is indeed a strange place...

Mazz, what did you end up paying for the express shipping on that? Did it arrive yet???
Quote by Curlygirly

Mazz, what did you end up paying for the express shipping on that? Did it arrive yet???

It's not really any of your business but it was a gift that I sent to her.........

xx SF
Quote by Curlygirly

Aaah aahhh aaahhhh

Oh how now brown cow....

I love it when I feel like part of the herd....

Seriously, Steph, this whole 'farm' theme has gone a step too far!! ;)

Or has it?

Your turn now...

The smaller the bereast the more sensitive the nipple because the nerve endins are so close to the surface. With large breasts you need to apply more pressure to achieve the same results maybe even biting a little harder. Nipples if sucked and licked correctly can be the source of great pleasure for both. I personally can suckle for long periods but then I'm a very oral person in more ways than one......winks. Regardless enjoy the nipple.
Quote by Betheny
The smaller the bereast the more sensitive the nipple because the nerve endins are so close to the surface. With large breasts you need to apply more pressure to achieve the same results maybe even biting a little harder. Nipples if sucked and licked correctly can be the source of great pleasure for both. I personally can suckle for long periods but then I'm a very oral person in more ways than one......winks. Regardless enjoy the nipple.

I don't think that breast size has anything to do with sensitivity...
no it just makes me feel ergh
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Hi,

I have puffy nipples whereas my partner has very prominent nipples when aroused. We both get a lot of pleasure flicking our tongues on each others breasts and nipples. It is a good started to arousal which, need to say, ends up wild sensual and climactic sex.
Quote by Mazza

I don't think that breast size has anything to do with sensitivity...

Breast size does *not* have anything to do with sensitivity.
Well my breasts are small and pretty sensitive, but not really "ticklish"? Under my arms and my underarms are ticklish, but not my nipples. My GF Crissy, her nipples are SUPER sensitive and she can almost cum from just teasing her nipples. Some girls require much more pressure and even hard pinches, but others just light touches. It just shows, everyone is different.
My boobs are huge but very sensitive and super easily aroused!

Ticklish? Yes! But also very quickly aroused!

Oh Mazz! Those are just beginner toys!
You need to cum out my way and try our super sucker!

Kisses!

Steph
my nipples aren't ticklish but they do like attention lol
If I am not turned on it does nothing. If I am horny I go out of my mind

I like the exposure to guys.

I'll be all stretched out, vulnerable.

erect here, because of outdoors and guys smile