Nipple play...

last reply
33 replies
9.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I echo Kira on this. I have had a fixation with my breasts for ages (largely because they are what you might describe as tiny). I used to play with my nipples when younger a lot and have always asked my lovers to indulge me. I like my nipples sucked, tweaked, pinched, licked, pinched - you name it - I like it. I get intense pleasure from having my nipples played with and that is not just the sense of love and enjoyment that I get, but translates directly into my vagina. the more foreplay I get, the wetter I get. And the more aroused I get - as far as orgasm. It is not only the nipple stimulation that makes me cum. Everything has to be right. But the attention to my nipples is ahuge part of the pleasure.
My favourite foreplay is when i am in bed with my lover and she uses her finger and mouth to manipulate my nipples through the lace top of my nightie. It is exquiste to feel the sofness of her mouth and the roughness of the lace at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a father of four, sex was plentiful and frequent when she was pregnant or breast feeding. ...alas!
Lurker
0 likes
My Lady and I enjoy playing with each others nipples. We have found that we can have a climax from just playing with each others breast.qgj1IADEGTD4RusM
Lurker
0 likes
I love to have my nipples sucked, licked and tweaked for as long as possible. They're at their most sensitive when I'm coming up to ovulation. At that time I can orgasm time after time or for as long as the guy is prepared to dwell on them.

Once I had two guys with a nipple each to concentrate on - just at that crucial time of the month. It was magic and I was completely sated even before either of them penetrated me.
Lurker
0 likes
this has happened to me before (and love it)

very sensitive breasts/nipples, so can have a full orgasm just from his touch/caress/stroke/lick alone...all while rocking my hips back and forth of course