Nipple Clamps

last reply
17 replies
2.2k views
1 watcher
10 likes
Lurker
0 likes
was wondering what the women here think of nipple clamps?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been considering purchasing a pair to try out. I have never used them before, but nipple stimulation really gets me going and I think I would enjoy them smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy rougher nipple play so I think I would enjoy nipple clamps. Yet another for my wish list.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I have used this kind before. I enjoyed them. I'm not sure I could use any that didn't have the rubber ends to it. I enjoy the pressure more than pain. But I do enjoy rougher nipple stimulation lately it seems.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I enjoy them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
matter of personal taste, for me its a no. my nipples are sooooooooooo sensitive gentle tongue play works wonders mmmm
Story Verifier
0 likes
Love 'em. Both the softer, teasing kind with the rubber, and also the mean, adjustable, bare metal ones - though I need to be really aroused for the latter ones or they feel as erotic as a stubbed toe. They are a wonderfully symbolic tool for power games too, because even while I enjoy the painful twinges, I can never stop thinking about how they'll hurt again when they come off. Letting my lover attach them takes me to a deeply submissive place.
Lurker
0 likes
Haven't tried them yet. Not sure if I want to! Will see what everyone else says here first!
Lurker
0 likes
Not the sole erotic preserve of ladies either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have really sensitive nipples and have even come from people paying them, and me, the attention we all deserve. So anyway as Chrissie writes...
Quote by ChrissieLecker
Love 'em. Both the softer, teasing kind with the rubber, and also the mean, adjustable, bare metal ones - though I need to be really aroused for the latter ones or they feel as erotic as a stubbed toe. They are a wonderfully symbolic tool for power games too, because even while I enjoy the painful twinges, I can never stop thinking about how they'll hurt again when they come off. Letting my lover attach them takes me to a deeply submissive place.

I find the idea very erotic and very arousing but I have never had the chance to find out. I like licking biting caressing and even pinching for my nipples... clamps? Well anyone got a set and wants to practise?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They sound painful to me. My nipples tend to be very sensitive. I would rather just have them gently squeezed and rubbed. I can't even say nipple clamps are something id ever really be interested in trying.
-Rene
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I really enjoy them. Have a couple different kinds.

Active Ink Slinger
6 likes

I just love mine.

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Quote by Sexybutt

I just love mine.

I have similar ones, love them. For those of you who are worried about the pain - it only hurts for a little while once you put them on, then (for me at least) it becomes pleasurable and then I stop feeling it (like my brain numbs the sensation or because of the restricted blood flow, but at that point I was always already having sex so my focus was elsewhere), and once removed there can be a throbbing pain, but doesn't last long and if my SO removes them while I am climaxing, I do feel some pain, but it only enhances my orgasm and it feels amazing.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

i love them my Master have play very hard with my nipples

the hardest are always when the clamps are removed ...................

Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes

Love mine 😜

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Loves Nipple Clamps !!!

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes

Every once in a while if I’m in a special mood… it’s the removal pain that’s not fun

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.