Login

Nickname

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Good dat Ladies. My lady has a nickname for her privates "Rose" Because it has many petals, a small bud, needs consant attetion and fertilization. She has one one for one for mine also "George" Can not get a reason out of her. So my question to you you lovely ladies, do you have a nick name and why ????? I bet some of them are outstanding.
Lurker
0 likes
All my nicknames are pretty silly, and we only use them jokingly. My boobs are called Chip and Pin, because one's a good half a cup bigger than the other. My downstairs hasn't actually got a nickname, but my boyfriend's member is 'Marmoset'. I know that's weird, but there's a good reason xD I work for a mobile zoo and at the time we had recently aquired a marmoset(we now have 5 adults and 2 week old babies!) and when you chat to them they cock their heads all the way to the side, and if you copy them, they'll flip to the other side. So my boyfriend and I have an inside game where we say marmoset, and swing our head to the side. One night after sex we were doing that and I jokingly looked at his penis and said it, and he twitched it enough to make it flop to the other side, and it's stuck ever since! XD
Lurker
0 likes
That is hilarious! Marmoset.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
That is hilarious! Marmoset.

Do you still call yours the twins and the evil empire Kat? lol..