Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Sexy Survey

last reply
7 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Hi ladies. I've created a new quick poll all about you. I'm trying to find out what the "norm" is for Lush ladies. I've filled it out myself (only took about 3 min) so I'd appreciate it if you could too. Only women please (nobody pretending smile )

The poll is at https://goo.gl/forms/5ryXMWyM4W15tYmK2 Once I get a good few responses I'll keep you updated on the results. Once I have enough to make it worthwhile I'll make the results page public
A big thank You to my first responder
Started to get a good few responses now. Thank you girls. Look forward to getting a good few more smile
few mre replies in the last 24 hours, keep them coming
interested to see a result maybe even a graph lol
That's my first responders from outside of the US. India, UK, New Zealand and Canada are now on the list smile. Keep 'em cumming.
Hi girls, thought I'd post some initial results from the responses so far. Had well over 100 but would like lots more smile

47% Identify as Bisexual, 40% as staight, The remaining being a combination of pansexual and lesbian
70% are in relationships
48% completely shave with less than 10% keeping the full bush
Average BRa size at this stage is around 34C
Ladies are having sex around 10 times per month and are masturbating 16 times
A quarter of women are satisfied with the amount of sex they are having however over half are saying they'd like some or a lot more sex

There are a number of other questions on the survey and I'll post them in a future post but in the meantime I'd love some more responses
Thought I'd bump this thread try and get a few more responses smile xxxxx