Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Boxers

last reply
12 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
What kind of boxers do you prefer? Post pics if you can.
Do you mean on a guy?
Quote by Cyndy
Do you mean on a guy?

Yes, looking for some ideas for something sexy.
I'm pretty old school. I like plain silk boxers.
Generally, I like boxer-briefs - or some variation of this (either a bit longer in the leg but not shorter than the pic below). It's sexy to show off the bulge.

Quote by Dancing_Doll
It's sexy to show off the bulge.

So the bulge is the sexy part? I am looking at some that are shorter and pretty tight with a "pouch" that accentuates the bulge. I normally wear cotton boxer briefs, but would like to spice it up a bit.

I would love to see you in any of these my sexy friend.
Though you wouldn't be in them for long
Quote by canadian_milf

I would love to see you in any of these my sexy friend.
Though you wouldn't be in them for long

I would happily oblige! I may be able to on the red ones on the bottom, though I will need a tan, hard to get much sun when its all of 9 deg f here right now. LOL
Quote by Wildweasel

I would happily oblige! I may be able to on the red ones on the bottom, though I will need a tan, hard to get much sun when its all of 9 deg f here right now. LOL

Oh I am not concerned with your tan Wildweasel. It would be other things I would be admiring
I love the way men look in boxer briefs..Calvin Klein ads (Mark Wahlberg, not Justin Bieber)

Please check out my stories. <3
Quote by Wildweasel
Is this hot?

I'm not sure if that's you, but I've always found Calvin Klein's wear to be overpriced. Their boxers usually cost somewhere between $15-30; I pay mine $5 each from random/unknown brands and they're just as comfortable and sexy. I'd even argue that they're in fact more comfortable: I just hate those 'heavy bands' around the waist (as shown in your picture), they tend to constrict the skin and often leave marks when you remove your underwear.

The same could be said about Calvin Klein's white undershirts: they cost nearly $20-25 each and are of very mediocre quality. I've bought mine from different brands over the years and I've never paid more than $8-12 each (or $15-25 for a pack of 3), and the quality has always been much better (ie. more resistant, more comfortable, better fit, etc.).

Sorry for the short rant, but I'm really not a fan of Calvin Klein. To me, it's just one of those brands where you pay for the name more than the quality that's offered.