need more stories about little dicks wrote by women

last reply
15 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do the girls like storys about tiny dick guy if so what kind of storys do you like
Lurker
0 likes
It's not the length that matters, baby--it's the way it's used.
Lurker
0 likes
Why do women need to write these? If you want to read them - why don't you write them?

I started writing erotica because I was tired of paying money for an erotica book, only to be disappointed in the scenarios, the characters, and the plot (or lack of)

It took me quite of bit of work to figure out how to write a decent story, invent characters that seemed realistic, and write up good sex scenes, but I'm satisfied with how my efforts have gone thus far.

A lot of people say "I could never write because ___" - you should have seen my earlier work, it was so chaotic and senseless, people would be surprised.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Why do women need to write these? If you want to read them - why don't you write them?

I started writing erotica because I was tired of paying money for an erotica book, only to be disappointed in the scenarios, the characters, and the plot (or lack of)

It took me quite of bit of work to figure out how to write a decent story, invent characters that seemed realistic, and write up good sex scenes, but I'm satisfied with how my efforts have gone thus far.

A lot of people say "I could never write because ___" - you should have seen my earlier work, it was so chaotic and senseless, people would be surprised.

This.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like guys with little balls. I dont like it when they dangle there staring at me. It's creepy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
- you should have seen my earlier work, it was so chaotic and senseless, people would be surprised.

I would indeed!
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Jack be nimble
Jack be quick
Jack burnt off his little Dick!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
You can usually find the tiny dicks in some of the femdom/cuckold stories that focus on humiliation. Otherwise a micro-penis isn't really a typical selling feature of a male erotica character.

As others have said, you might want to try out your writing chops and spin your own stories where you can make them as small as you prefer. Or.. just read a random story written by a female and pretend the male character has a small dick. smile
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Okay, you talked me into it...

"Jane has a boyfriend, who is a wonderful man and a model citizen. He treats her with only the utmost respect; she is his queen. One problem: Jane's boyfriend has a tiny widdle weenie. For fun, she'll often flick it with her thumb, and she thinks the way it's not even big enough to hang down when it's soft is really cute. But you know, it doesn't really fill her up. What would fill her up, you ask? The giant penis on the black next door neighbor. Oh yes, that would do the trick. The good thing is, the tiny-peckered boyfriend is totally okay with this. So, she gets her pussy wallered out with the giant black cock while the boyfriend watches, masturbating by rubbing his tiny clit-like peenie between his thumb and forefinger while the giant cock guy makes fun of him. The humiliation pushes him over the edge, Jane orgasms like never before, the black guy is obviously signing up for more of this action...and the encores will be detailed in sequels to this fine tale."

You're welcome, by the way. But I bet you could do better. ;) Just remember to submit it as a story and not be naughty by posting it in the forum like I just did. Good luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what size do girls say a little dick what is the smallest you have had
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
how many girls like a tiny dick to play with ??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no little dick stories?
Lurker
0 likes
Nope - still none.

His size is either the center of attention or not mentioned - for these I imagine you could pretend he's small if you want.

Sorry smile
0 likes
Quote by fun14uus
do the girls like storys about tiny dick guy if so what kind of storys do you like

To answer the orignal post question: No. This has never been a selling point or an interest to me.

[I do not need a male's member to be "sized", of any given size length or girth, for a story to be sexy though.]

To answer your "other questions" in this forum that might not get answered/or as answered:

Quote by fun14uus
what size do girls say a little dick what is the smallest you have had
how many girls like a tiny dick to play with??

I, personally say 12.7 cm/5" or under I consider as small. The smallest I have been with is 15.24cm/6"... and: 'Sorry, it does not appeal to me just by itself.'

YET I have not ever read one like this... so it would depend on the story, and if this is a main theme of the story then I guess the author would have to sell me on what makes it something interesting I'd like.
Lurker
0 likes
My lover is small and I love his little peanut its part of his sexy body too small to really go deep in me but big enough to feel good