Need help with my girl

last reply
11 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
K I am in terrible need of some advice and what better site than this? It's too scary to ask someone I know.

My fiance has been telling me for months she's dying to watch me have sex with another girl. I've been blowing it off like she's kidding but she's reallllly serious. She even encouraged me to join this site. She says "I want to watch you give another girl what you give me. Make her moan and
please her but let it torture her that she can never have you again."
I'm curious about it but I'm a lil afraid it might ruin our relationship. I'm afraid she'll resent me for it.
I asked a couple people in chat and they helped, I just want more opinions. What should I do??[
Lurker
0 likes
i say give her what she asks for.

be careful what girl you pick though. not a good girlfriend of hers, that causes trouble and for sure not one that is hotter than she ;)
and if during the experience if she becomes upset or changes her mind then end it immediately (of course let second girl know about this provision)

good luck to you...and have FUN!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch

be careful what girl you pick though. not a good girlfriend of hers, that causes trouble and for sure not one that is hotter than she ;)
and if during the experience if she becomes upset or changes her mind then end it immediately (of course let second girl know about this provision)

Thank you. I'll try to get used to the idea smile
Lurker
0 likes
It sounds like you have more trouble than you know. What kind of person wants to torture another lover? Little warning flags went off when I read that. I think you should watch out.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
She's sexually kinky and doesn't have traditional views on monogamy. Sounds like a good deal to me!

Just make sure she is talking seriously and not just in the fantasy realm. Let her pick the girl (someone she is comfortable with and in a situation of her choosing).

If you don't want to do it though, or if it makes you uncomfortable, then I'd say just to avoid the whole thing. You both have to be into it for it to work and not cause problems later.

But a lot of couples venture into this domain in modern relationships. It's really not that shocking. I have the same fantasy as your girlfriend. I've lived it out in threesomes with boyfriends in the past, but I've always wanted to just orchestrate something and then just watch. People are a lot more open-minded and logical about sexual explorations than people of older generations are. Don't be deterred by traditional and conservative viewpoints. You have to be open minded and be secure in a relationship for this to work. If it feels right for you guys, then go for it!
Lurker
0 likes
You need to have a very serious talk with you girl and if you are still fearful that it will effect your relationship. This may not be a path for the two of you want to travel.

But if you are both comfortable with it, the current sexual thought does not make the same requirement on us as in the past. Sounds like she does not want to participate, but wants to catch you in the act. Could be dangerous if you want a permanent relationship with this woman. You need to agree on the other girl and certainly not a friend of either of you.

But be sure if you go through with this, down the road when you have issues, this event will be thown in your face. She will not remember that it was at her request, just that she caught you with another girl.

There have been many other people in our lives, and it has never been an issue. But we are surely the exception.

A dangerous path, but certainly an exciting one to travel.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe your girlfriend is poly? Ask her if she wants the threesome thing not as a one time thing, but as a lifestyle. You never know until you ask.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
It sounds like you have more trouble than you know. What kind of person wants to torture another lover? Little warning flags went off when I read that. I think you should watch out.

I agree with Rocco .... A very Big red flag when I read your question.

Maybe you need to re-evaluate your relationship with your lady friend. If my man asked me the same thing in reverse, I'd tell him to take a flying fcking leap!

Good luck to you ..... sincerely!

Van
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch

I agree completely and if she gets resentful afterward then maybe you better rethink the relationship
“Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.”-John Jakes

I am who I am. I'm just not sure exactly who that is...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I know I'm on the "ask the gals" section but I do have something to say. Sorry ladies.

I too must agree with Rocco, red flags went up when I read this too. Consider this, what if she is asking you to have sex with another woman so she can turn around and ask if she can have sex with another man claiming that because you got to have someone else she should be able too? Sounds to me like a trap, but maybe I think too much.

But there is another side to this as I see it. I have heard of couples doing things such as seeing other people, even splitting up for a short time so that they can see how much they would or did miss each other or how the sex and or feelings would be with someone else. Your girlfriend may be hoping that the sex with her is better than with the other girl and may be using this as a way to keep the thought of cheeting on her out of your mind.

I don't mean to insult or offend anyone with this, just to point out a couple options. As WHR43 said, you need to have a serious talk with your girl.
A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something. - unknown
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Talk it over with her and really make sure. If she still wants it, go for it. But then what happens with you if she wants to have sex with another guy? Are you ready for swinging? Lots to think about.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
0 likes
Go for it.. Lay down some ground rules with your lady, and have fun. If it works out you may be in for a fun ride with your lady...

Good Luck!!!