last reply
198 replies
32.6k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bottomsup
people told me about it for the next year. as it happened in a small town where every one knows every one . so i am very sure i was the talk of the town for quite some time. HeHe .

You think you were the talk of the town...what about the poor girl you were with?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as a teen my nauhtiest ones were
(only oral) the back of my bf's dad's car... while his dad was driving... he watched and pumped the breakes to try to be funny but it actually just helped me...
and in an alley
in his moms bed
on a park bench
and many other places
im really proud of this one in class while a teacher was teaching
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
In a public park...near a popular crusing place for kids. While there, the sprinkers came on and we ran for the car naked...and came over a hill and found a police car behind my car. They laughed and got in the cruiser and drove off. We stood frozen on the berm, holding clothes and dripping wet. Good times, good times.

really?! when we got caught on the park bench they searched us and threatened to arrest us!
Lurker
0 likes
hot tub

park

limo

boat

car

cellar of an abandoned place

I don't know if they're naughty!

why is this binky there..lol...
Lurker
0 likes
I have had sex with my best friend, a girl, in public park on a grass field. It felt so great.
Lurker
0 likes
Lots of sex at the office; his office, my office . . . in a massage room . . . a parking garage (not in a car) . . . a stairwell (we had just wrapped up, saying goodbye, when someone barged through the nearby door! That was close!) The roof of my office building . . . In a loft bed just above a common lodge room (open design) . . . a very long, slow, glacial, quiet indiscretion on an interstate bus heading home (less than half full, nighttime)
Lurker
0 likes
B: High School - me and the BF sneaked into the principal's office while there was an assembly we 'missed' - right on his desk (giggle). We cleaned up after so no mess, but still - one of my best memories of those years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without doubt in front of six other girls as part of a sex education class - with the lecturer - who was an intern at the local hospital. (I was 17 - with prior experience).
He was a casual boyfriend of our teacher. She would not participate with him publically, but after some serious discussion allowed me to do it with a lot of conditions. A condom was one of them.
Its a long story that I may write about one day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not the naughtiest - but amusing. We were inside the fence at the local oval and the sprinklers came on at mid night and we got soaked.
We were skiing cross country and got caught in a sudden snow storm. We made our way to a cattlemans hut nearby which fortunately was vacant. He convinced me it was a great way to keep warm - it was HOT.
Doggy over the trunk of a car in a shopping centre - it was dark but there were people about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On the couch at her parents house in the middle of the day....
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A train station, on a train, in the cinema, behind a pub, beer garden in a pub... xD
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Parking lot overlooking the beach in broad daylight
Lurker
0 likes
Oral sex on a public bus
Lurker
0 likes
I know this question is for gals, but i think it is not problem if we reply too.

office, on the desk
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Blowjob on a plane under a blanket
Blowjob in a Taxi in Jamica
Fucked in a bathroom at Lincoln Financial where the Eagles play
Fucked in a bathroom in a box during a Flyers game
Beach many many times.
Lurker
0 likes
Fucked in a large swimming pool in a large family apartment complex. It was full of kids and their parents, but no one noticed. She sat on my lap and we bounced around the shallow end. It was SO naughty!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've given head under a blanket whilst his roommate was watching tv across the room, had sex and given head in the woods near my flat, and in a park at night but we were cut short, nearly got caught. Had to run for it. Oops!
Lurker
0 likes
Had sex in a bank on the Managers Desk after hours, Found out later that there were cameras in the office.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fuck a guy on the conference table in the Board Room of a large corporation.
Jacked off a guy while on a red eye flight from San Francisco to Charlotte.
Got eaten by a les while on a couch at a club.
Sucked black dick in the back seat of a guy's SUV while in the parking lot of a nationally known restaurant chain in broad daylight.