My man wants dominating...

last reply
9 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
X-posted - Here & Relationships, since I'm not sure where it entirely belongs.
TL;DR - My boyfriend wants me to dominate him, but I'm more of a sub, and he's not into punishment / spanking / pain of any kind... What can I do to make it sexy for him?

Okay... So here's the longer version. Basically, I'm a fairly submissive person, and that's fine with my boyfriend and he's happy to dominate me... But he also wants me to move into the driving seat occasionlly - Which, I'm also fine with. I mean, I feel a bit awkward since I've only ever really tried to dominate one person and they were only too happy to "escape" half way through and take over.

What makes it even harder is unlike me, my man doesn't like being spanked, or punished, or humiliated or anything that I really enjoy when being dominated... So I'm thrown even futher off kilter by this. I'm not sure how to dominate someone without such easy tools to fall back on. Spanking him and telling him what a naughty boy he's been would be easy - but I can't do that since it won't turn him on, much if at all. I'm also not sure that trying to make him beg would work... Since I don't think he will... I'm not sure if he really wants to be dominated, or he just wants me to take the lead, which I do anyway...

So what can I do to both dominate my man, but make him feel sexy towards me... In rare occasions...?
Forum Whore
0 likes
Ah, a "problem" that I've recently been faced with. Maybe calling him "pet" is sweet enough to not humiliate him, but dominating enough to get him off.

Tease him. Ask what he wants to do. Then tell him no, or tell him to beg for it.
Example:

You: Does my sweet pet want to [insert name of task here]?
Him: Oh yes!
You: [pull away] You call me "ma'am", pet! (or whatever name you want to be called.)
Him: Yes Ma'am, I want to [insert name of task here]?
You: How bad?
Him: So badly!
You: I'm not convinced. Tell me how bad you want it!

....And so on and so forth.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Lydia, did you get lucky, recently?

You Go Girl!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Lydia, did you get lucky, recently?

You Go Girl!

Thanks Jeff, and I suppose you could say that.
Lurker
0 likes
You have a lot of questions. It's time for communication with him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chat with me sometime I can tell you everything you need to know to ring his bell. What he is asking for is a adoration Mistress which is very unusual and I happen to be one. Basically you dominate his body with intense stimulation rather than pain. Mind control is a BIG factor. Your first job to accomplish this is to pry all his secret fantasies out of him then you have somewhere to start.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
You have a lot of questions. It's time for communication with him.

I agree...you need to talk to him about what he really wants. Find out what really excites him and then go from there.
Lurker
0 likes
Tickle him until he laughs so much he pees himself lol. Sit on his face and get him to make you cum 3 times before you get off him. Bring him to near orgasm but keep stopping before he does until he begs you to let him cum. Cream your panties and stuff them in his mouth or over his head etc etc lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a few questions.,,,

Do you have a girlfriend that you could bring into the room?

Would you be willing to use a strapon, prostate toy etc.?

Do you have something to tie him down with?

after you answer the questions I will know what direction to go in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HannahBirdy
X-posted - Here & Relationships, since I'm not sure where it entirely belongs.
TL;DR - My boyfriend wants me to dominate him, but I'm more of a sub, and he's not into punishment / spanking / pain of any kind... What can I do to make it sexy for him?

Okay... So here's the longer version. Basically, I'm a fairly submissive person, and that's fine with my boyfriend and he's happy to dominate me... But he also wants me to move into the driving seat occasionlly - Which, I'm also fine with. I mean, I feel a bit awkward since I've only ever really tried to dominate one person and they were only too happy to "escape" half way through and take over.

What makes it even harder is unlike me, my man doesn't like being spanked, or punished, or humiliated or anything that I really enjoy when being dominated... So I'm thrown even futher off kilter by this. I'm not sure how to dominate someone without such easy tools to fall back on. Spanking him and telling him what a naughty boy he's been would be easy - but I can't do that since it won't turn him on, much if at all. I'm also not sure that trying to make him beg would work... Since I don't think he will... I'm not sure if he really wants to be dominated, or he just wants me to take the lead, which I do anyway...

So what can I do to both dominate my man, but make him feel sexy towards me... In rare occasions...?

check out the previous post, please.HZqXdo1EN85Uwjx0