Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My female friend said she wants to give me a blow job but I feel I'm taking advantage of her?

last reply
11 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I feel depressed when I think about it, she is the one offering it and I want it but I feel like it's degrading for her
and I don't understand what she gets out of it.

I talked to my therapist and he said that its for her to get close to me. Also I think she gets pleasure out of it?

I talked to other female friend and she said that when a gal gives a bj she does it for her benefit. It's hard for me
to believe that because I always thought I had to pay for one.

I'm always scared to tell a girl that I like bjs because I feel it's being weak in a guy. It's the only thing I fantasize about when
I masturbate.

Will females like me less or more if they find out I only fantasize of blow jobs in real life. I only told one girl I dated?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I figure most guys enjoy blow jobs, and I figure most sexually active women also know this. Why do you think giving a blow job is degrading to your friend? Do you think women who blow men are less than women who don't? If so, perhaps you need to examine your biases and beliefs. Learning that a woman engaging in sex acts she enjoys does not make her less worthy of respect will help you have a more enjoyable sex life.

If you still few like you are taking advantage of the friend that wants to blow you, why not offer to get her off as well. Either during, (i.e. 69), or before/after. Seems like a fair trade off to me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Xanaphia
Do you think women who blow men are less than women who don't?
If you still few like you are taking advantage of the friend that wants to blow you, why not offer to get her off as well. Either during, (i.e. 69), or before/after. Seems like a fair trade off to me.

I think women who give bj are awesome and femenine and are attractive. They turn me on so much when they like doing that kind of stuff or say they get aroused doing that lulz.

(
Lurker
0 likes
TAKE ADVANTAGE.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If you respect women who give blowjobs, but think your friend would be degrading herself by blowing you, it suggests that you have issues with low self-esteem, and feel you are unworthy of her oral attention. You have a therapist. Perhaps he should be addressing this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dude....you are making a mountain out of a molehill here. Lay back and enjoy! Oops! "for the ladies" .......
Motorcycle Pilot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she wishes to give you one of the most enjoyable experiences in BOTH your lives I suggest you toss out all those ideas and let her get down and do it.
My guys appreciate that on most occasions it is MY desire to engage in it and I cant remember the last time I was asked to perform it. It is just something that we do and enjoy together.
Some girls have difficulty in taking the semen into their mouth - discuss that with her before you agree (and I hope you do - for her sake) and work out how to let her know it about to happen if she is not keen to swallow.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've had several female friends give me blow jobs. I didn't consult a therapist, I just enjoyed. So I suggest you accept and enjoy. Women know what they want. If one wants to give you head, it's your duty to let her. It's your duty... man up!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If she's asked you to let her do it, why would you think it'd be degrading to her? That doesn't make sense to me. She obviously wants to do it. Maybe the idea of doing it turns her on, or maybe she just wants to do it for you. Either way, I don't see it as a problem. I'd just clarify with her beforehand whether she wants you to finish in her mouth or not, and then stick with what she wants, no matter how turned on you get.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dude;

Katie and I do not understand your hesitation. Let her get in there and enjoy herself. Maybe she'll come back for more. Don't obsess about it. It's just (oral) sex!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
tell her you two are getting naked and let her have her way with you