Most Number of Times ...

last reply
31 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is the most amount of times you have had sex in a day{ with the same guy or different guys } and what is the longest time you have gone without it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
one new years my ex and I locked ourselves in my bedroom for our own little private celebration... 11 times... but i have to admit I was bored by the ninth
Lurker
0 likes
my brother, dad and ex bf, i never counted but id say 12-13 times within a 24hr period. longest ive gone without i think was in and after my 2nd pregnancy, i lasted without sex for 9 weeks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most time was four in a day; once in the morning, then mid-afternoon, before I went to bed, and then again in the middle of the night. The longest I have gone without sex was about 4-6 months.
Lurker
0 likes
Number of times in a day 4 or 5

Lonest time without.......*thinking* about 6 months i think
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Number of times in one day 8 ish

Gone without a few months but it was a long time ago

Sarah
xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on your definition of sex? I have had some marathon sessions with both men and women (and both together). So would it be penetration that counts as a time or would it be an orgasm? If Penetration then 5 or 6. If orgasms, more than 10.

Longest without sex was 2+ yrs during the end of my marriage.
Lurker
0 likes
That is very much like the thread how many partners have you had? If you count sex at a party and your mind is not completely clear from the number of orgasms it would be a larger number. If you have in mind separate people with different times of the day it certainly would be a much smaller number. But surely more than many have had in a 24 hour period.

If I told you the number I think is realistic, you would say "That Lieing Bitch" and if I told you a very small number you would say she is not what her profile suggests

I got into sex later than many and since that time, I am sure there has never been a month without some kind of se
x.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
me and a previous boyfriend shut ourselves away in his room for 24hours and had sex 10-11 times biggrin was amazing

longest i've gone without sex...about 18 months...
Lurker
0 likes
What is the most amount of times you have had sex in a day

12 times with 8 different guys. Some came back for more.

what is the longest time you have gone without it.

2 years
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Orgasmic
What is the most amount of times you have had sex in a day{ with the same guy or different guys } and what is the longest time you have gone without it.

Four times in one day with the same guy, my husband. Longest I went without was maybe two years.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was 18 my ex was 17 on a company trip in the hotel we locked ourselves away for about 20 hrs and went through a 36 box of condoms and kept going it was fucking great. I know some of you are saying im lieing im telling the truth if you dont believe it then thats your choise. I remember being wooken up and barley awake as she rode and i remember waking her and plowing. longest would be about 3 or 4 months.
Lurker
0 likes
i was fucked by 9 different guys in one night and ive gone a few weeks without it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
3 different guys in 24 hours.
twice with each.
BJs don't count right?
Not as wild as some but it was slutty for me!
Lurker
0 likes
Just two guys in 24 hours - picked up (or was I picked up??) a one night stand and we fucked at his place twice, when I left him in the morning I went over to my then boyfriends and we went straight to bed and we stayed in bed for a couple of hours. He didnt know about the night before of course. Seems pretty dirty to me now, but I was a student then and I enjoyed myself!
Lurker
0 likes
3 men in one day on two different occassions. Four different men within a 24hr period on one of those occassions. About eight fucks within 24hrs all up.

Since I turned 18 I don't think I've gone without sex for more than a couple of weeks.

Edited by Admin. No mentions of underage sex anywhere on site, thanks.
Lurker
0 likes
the most fo me is 20 i was locked i a room wuth 20 guy and we got board
Lurker
0 likes
14 times in one day with the same guy. We were trying to screw every hour but after 14 ejaculations on his part he couldn't cum anymore and we were both raw, sore, and tired.
The most amount of men in a 24 hour period was 4.
Longest amount of time without sex was like 8 or 9 months.
Lurker
0 likes
Eight times with myles friend
Lurker
0 likes
How many times I am not sure. But with three different women in a twenty four hour period. One, with a coworker after Friday night cocktails at her place after midnight. Two, with the woman I was dating at the time after dinner at my place. She had a thing about sleeping over so left at about 11pm. Three, a woman friend who would take me into her bed any time as long as I called first and she was free. She always seemed to be free. So maybe six times in a day because I was younger and usually good for a twofer each session. Might have been more though. :-b

Signed,

Reformed Man Whore
Lurker
0 likes
I think that your question requires a little more definition, I frequently spend the weekend or a long weekend with my bf in bed, all we do is play, nap, shower and eat. I count that as one session even though it goes on for days and we will both orgasm many times. As for going without sex the longest has been a little over 2 years, it was the last couple years of my marriage.
Lurker
0 likes
7 times in one day. It was our honeymoon.

The longest I have gone without was a little over a year. God, that was depressing...
Lurker
0 likes
On holiday with my ex, 7 times through the afternoon and night. Longest without is 6 months
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it's more a matter of quality than quantity. Four times in the evening and one more time in the morning
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wetpussylicker
the most fo me is 20 i was locked i a room wuth 20 guy and we got board

are you even a girl?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
3 in a day and longest ive been with it out i think is 4 weeks
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Six in one day.

gone without for 4 months

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
9 in a day and i didnt get hard for the next 3 days lol

and longest ive gone without is 7 months
Lurker
0 likes
I have been with 7 at one time . Amazing time with 7 amazing men . I would do it again.
Lurker
0 likes
Wow, maybe it's because I am older, but there is no way I could do it as much as everyone here is saying. After a couple of hard cums, I am just too sore to do much more and my clit is too sensitive. I thought I was normal, but not now after reading everyone going 7 or 8 or 20 times in a day.