vaginal penetration (1 vote) 13%
anal (6 votes) 75%
female partner any methods (0 votes) 0%
other methods, elaborate (1 vote) 13%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have the best O's having anal sex when done right by the right person it just takes my breath away
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
This is tough to answer. Anal orgasms are certainly intense, but whether that makes them more satisfying is another matter. Now, orgasms from DP are earthshaking! The best of both worlds!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
This is tough to answer. Anal orgasms are certainly intense, but whether that makes them more satisfying is another matter. Now, orgasms from DP are earthshaking! The best of both worlds!

I think i kinda agree but i know a way just with anal that is very rememberal hehhe
Lurker
0 likes
Yup, this is missing an option for DP, or even DP plus clitoral stimulation, which is just a perfect storm.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by easyloving
I have the best O's having anal sex when done right by the right person it just takes my breath away

Damn I'm missing out ?

I can't vouch for anal... so for me it's during vaginal sex..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
99% of the time, my intense orgasms are from guys cumming in my mouth or pussy. For me, it's more mental stimulation, the dirtiness of the act that makes me orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am surprised I am the only one to answer fingering by a partner. To me that is the most intense but obviously only with the right partner. They have to really know how and where to touch. I find a partner can touch me deeper than I can myself and it leaves me free to just lay back and let it wash over me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Give me oral anytime and I'll enjoy nothing but intense orgasms... oral can be provided by either male or female (or both at same time). However, seeing as how I love sex, penetration also gives me intense orgasms.. so I suppose my answer to the poll is ALL OF THE ABOVE! Mrs. Fun
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When my partner mentally stimulate me !
Ungovernable
0 likes
Wished the options included the tandem of self and partner's touch, because it sets me off like nothing else. As stated above, it has to be the right (and very practiced) partner.
Lurker
0 likes
d/p makes the most intense orgasm