Morning sex

last reply
12 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So as a guy, my appendage is ready to go pretty much every morning. I'm curious are girls the same? I just woke up and am feeling like I really need to have someone next to me. I'm here asking if women go through the same thing? Do you just wake up really needing it? Morning lady boners are a nice way to start the day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm normally not horny at all in the mornings. But then again, I haven't had anyone to roll over too, and fuck in a long time. I get really horny during the afternoon and late at night though.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm in the same boat, my last relationship did not end well or on good terms. I'm not eager to jump back I to one but this not ing I woke up insatiable and was wondering if women were the same way. As a guy I would love to wake up to a girls head in my lap, just the same I like waking up and putting my head in a girls lap.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I wake up next to a sexy, naked guy every morning, who usually has morning wood bobbing around under the covers, which gets me instantly horny too. Unless we are running late, and rushed for time, I either mount him, or he mounts me!
Lurker
0 likes
Usually i wake up feeling my pussy fingered n clit sucked or ass poked. Turns me on
Lurker
0 likes
Morning sex is great if I'm not running late for morning classes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MyssTemptress
I'm normally not horny at all in the mornings. But then again, I haven't had anyone to roll over too, and fuck in a long time. I get really horny during the afternoon and late at night though.
yup pretty much
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most mornings I wake up next to my girlfriend and lover - there would hardly be a morning go by that something doesn't happen.
On the mornings I wake next to one of my male FWB then something does happen - and we are both ready willing and able to satisfy whatever feelings or desires we both have.
That morning glory never fails to impress me and it treated with the loving respect I have for it in one of many ways.
Lurker
0 likes
Mornings are tiresome and hectic around here. I tend to get up before he does and he's usually struggling with medication hangovers - and my husband just has never been responsive to the few times I really went through with his suggestion that he'd want a morning blowjob.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
My drive is the highest as soon as I wake up. There's nothing like a morning orgasm to start my day. I often run a bit late as a result.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I wake up next to a sexy, naked guy every morning, who usually has morning wood bobbing around under the covers, which gets me instantly horny too. Unless we are running late, and rushed for time, I either mount him, or he mounts me!

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i'm just NOT a fan of morning sex. a lot of it has to do with the fact that i don't sleep well. i often wake feeling very tired and it takes me awhile to fully wake up. i'm willing to compromise on the weekend cos i don't have the pressures of the weekdays.

Say. Her. Name.