Login

moaning

last reply
33 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Hey ladies..are you very loud when you cum by either masturbat or having sex? or what say or talk ? or whats your verbal reaction? how you handle it?
The Linebacker
about 125 decibels
Her Royal Spriteness
mine go to 11. (thank you, Spinal Tap!)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
Think Of A Volcano Erupting, A Jet Taking Off, And A Nuclear Expolsion All Rolled Into One.................................Not Even Close!!!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Nikki703
Think Of A Volcano Erupting, A Jet Taking Off, And A Nuclear Expolsion All Rolled Into One.................................Not Even Close!!!!!

actually, i am told i squeak - of course, when i am gagged, it's hard to make too much noise smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
I am definitely more of a moaner than a screamer. I usually moan something like "Fuck yeah!" OR "If you stop, I'll fucking kill you" or something else fun along those lines.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by sprite

actually, i am told i squeak - of course, when i am gagged, it's hard to make too much noise smile

HAHA! Seriously, I Am More Of A Moaner And Talker Than A Screamer!!
Active Ink Slinger
I know this is 'Ask the Gals' but this is how I sound when I cum..

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
I am quite vocal during sex, and make my orgasms very aparent. But Masturbation has always been a very silent afair for me. I think it stems from my childhood.

Kimi X
Lurker
I moan, but I'm not very loud... But you'd be able to tell if I was enjoying it or not...
Lurker
Quote by lafayettemister
I know this is 'Ask the Gals' but this is how I sound when I cum..

D'oh!! Now, the play list on your page makes perfect sense to me. Had no idea...
Alpha Blonde
I'm a moaner/talker, but occasional semi-screamer. Depends on the activity level. I have been responsible for noise complaints at hotels a couple of times.
Lurker
It depends on what is going on to the level of noise I am making. I have been known to scream, moan and be very vocal. But sometimes it is hard to be too loud if something is in my mouth. ;-)
Lurker
I want to moan.

You want to moan! Look at these shoes. I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through.
Active Ink Slinger
I'm a screamer...
Luckily there's not been any noise complaints about me yet...
But while masturbating I'm very quiet.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
Definitely a screamer, almost cries of pleasure mixed with heavy cursing!
Active Ink Slinger
occasional sighs and plenty of low soft moans
lots of OH MY GODS followed by ohhh Fuck YESSS
Never been a screamer, although I have screamed just recently ;) gotta love a frozen glass dildo followed by a hot wet mouth
Active Ink Slinger
I'm very vocal - bit of a moaner to begin with, but a screamer at the point of no return. To cope, I usually either eat the pillow, or a shoulder, or sometimes my clenched fist gets it............
Advanced Wordsmith
i'm definitely not a screamer, but i can't help but moan. i do it without realising.
it normally ends up with me moaning my boyfriends name a lot, another thing i do without realising.
I L o v e Y o u .

I L o v e d Y o u A l l A l o n g .

C h l o e e e X x.

< 3
Lurker
Depends on what the guy does and how good he is at doing it. If it's a powerful orgasm it's usually a scream but while I build up to orgasm I moan and swear alot.
Lurker
Depends on whats making me have my orgasm but usually in sex I am a curser kind of silent, heavy breather with a very high pitched moan...

When I masturbate constant moaning/screaming.
Active Ink Slinger
typically very loud, moaning, screaming or squeaking depending on the intesity
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
Mostly just moaning, starting off with sighs, alot of heavy breathing, and the moans get louder but ive never screamed.

Quite alot of talking and stuff though and i've never said a persons name
Lurker
Ok so I usually during masturbation try to be quiet.
However usually when it gets to the point where it gets more intense i usually start breathing heavy and I can't help but moan...
Active Ink Slinger
Moaning.... it's what i love to hear from your lips while we play together, and I definitely won't hold back.
Lurker
moaning is the music I enjoy hearing as I stroke and build a sweet lady up to the crescendo...
Cocolicious
Quote by couldbyours
It depends on what is going on to the level of noise I am making. I have been known to scream, moan and be very vocal. But sometimes it is hard to be too loud if something is in my mouth. ;-)

add a few Fuck MEs and Oh Fucks and that is me, I've also been known to say a few dirty word (or try to) when something is in my mouth
Active Ink Slinger
I moan when I cum and during sex. If its not good, I don't make a sound.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY