Moaners, groaners, etc

last reply
16 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
When it comes to bieng expressive during sex do you like the man to moan, groan, scream, stratch and bite? Or do you prefer him to remain silent up to and during orgasm? Thanks in advance.
Lurker
0 likes
I want a bit of noise... but I don't want him to sound like I/other girls do, if that makes sense. Keep it to those manly pleasure sounds for me, thanks! (biting and scratching are both definitely always allowed in my books, for the record)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im rather vocal during sex so i like him to be too..maybe not screaming though. its a good indicator that he likes what im doing or what hes doing...
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
Thats good to know. Sometimes I can't help but moan or scream.
Lurker
0 likes
Moaning, groaning, dirty talk, biting and scratching are all awesome, and I love it. I like to know that he's into it as much as I am. If there is no noise, it makes him seem like a machine.

Male screaming during sex is a total turn off for me. Like freak me out, we're done right then.
Lurker
0 likes
Ah. Thats good to know. Sometimes get carried away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beck
Ah. Thats good to know. Sometimes get carried away.

its just that screaming is girly...and when i having sex i like to be the girl ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
Ah. yeah. There is that I guess. I've been told to shut up and not say anything in bed before. Moaning=okay screaming=shut the fuck up is what I am told.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No scratching, no biting, maybe a soft nibble!!! I do want to hear some noise coming from him. He better be telling me how much he enjoys it, how wonderful I am, how sexy I feel to him, how much he wants me!!!
Lurker
0 likes
well that makes sense.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love to hear a man let go. Its the most erotic thing. It not about deciding if screaming, or biting or moaning or whatever is right or wrong, its what is RIGHT at the time and each time can be different. I'm very vocal myself and so agree with Curlygirly, if he just lets himself go then you know your man is as caught up in you as you are him and god....... THAT is sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE HEARING MEN MOAN.... BITING WOULD MAKE ME CUM LIKE ON DEMAND LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BICURE89
I LOVE HEARING MEN MOAN.... BITING WOULD MAKE ME CUM LIKE ON DEMAND LOL

This is good info. Hehe. I do bite but not hard. Unless commanded to do so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
Moaning, groaning, dirty talk, biting and scratching are all awesome, and I love it. I like to know that he's into it as much as I am. If there is no noise, it makes him seem like a machine.

Male screaming during sex is a total turn off for me. Like freak me out, we're done right then.

I feel the same way. I want to know he is enjoying it as much as I am. Moans, groans and grunts and especially dirty talk is a big turn on. But screaming is a big turn off. No need to get crazy as I think most male screamers are just playing it up. No need for a afke show. Be yourself, show me you have been in the endzone before, LOL!!
Lurker
0 likes
Hehe. Wow. Yeah, I never fake btw. All of my orgasms have been real and intense. It is easy to get carried away b/c it does feel so good.
Lurker
0 likes
Moaning groaning screaming its all a turn on to me I love to know Im doing good. The hottest sound I have ever heard come out of a mans mouth is him growling like some animal!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it when a man groans and moans. I have only been bit once and I liked it a lot