Login

Mistress's?

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am actually wondering if there are any ladies on here that Enjoy being a Mistress. And if so, would they allow me to be their..er.. whats the word i'm looking for here.. "slave" ? To be honest this is the first time openly admitting i enjoy this kind of thing. Something about a woman holding power over you. I am kind of new to this site so i apologize if this isn't the right place for this question. Please, any questions (and answers) are welcome.
0 likes
I am a Switch, so I can but I am taken.

I think this would be better suited for the BDSM forum - (If a Mod wants to place this somewhere there for you, they might) as it is better recieved and understood by those who know about and are a part of because they are into or like.

You might also wish to express things about yourself or what you are looking for~ such as for example:

I am a Hispanic Male, age 35 looking for any female 36 or older who likes to treat her slaves as sexual toys, would like to train someone online, and would literally teach me the ropes, maybe into a bit of spanking, and I have a high heel, long hair, latex, & lipstick fetish.

As much detail as you like I suppose helps them know exactly what might make for a good match.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
I am a Switch, so I can but I am taken.

I think this would be better suited for the BDSM forum - (If a Mod wants to place this somewhere there for you, they might) as it is better recieved and understood by those who know about and are a part of because they are into or like.

You might also wish to express things about yourself or what you are looking for~ such as for example:

I am a Hispanic Male, age 35 looking for any female 36 or older who likes to treat her slaves as sexual toys, would like to train someone online, and would literally teach me the ropes, maybe into a bit of spanking, and I have a high heel, long hair, latex, & lipstick fetish.

As much detail as you like I suppose helps them know exactly what might make for a good match.

Thank you, i found the BDSM forum after *facepalm* and posted there as well. Thank you very much for the information however.