miscarriage

last reply
14 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i just had a miscarriage. have any of you ever gone through this? how did you cope?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had one at 18. Time is the best healer.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry for your loss! xx
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I am so, so sorry to read that. Close friends of mine have gone through it, and all I could offer was my shoulder, cake, and lots of love, which I am sending out to you over the internet, with all the cookies your computer can hold.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
im sorry for your loss, ive had 3. and time and crying heals it. whenever you feel like crying jst let it out it will take time but it gets easier
Lurker
0 likes
you know I'm here for you. Get in touch with me whenever you need someone to talk to
Lurker
0 likes
I am truly very sorry for your loss, I personally have never had one but one of my friends has. Just try and stay positive and do things that keep your mind happysmile

I know I am not much help
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hard to stay positive when your bf dumps you bc you "killed his baby!"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by gogochan
hard to stay positive when your bf dumps you bc you "killed his baby!"

that is in no way your fault and for him to say as such are not only ignorant but hurtful beyond any measure of humanity...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I discovered i was pregnant at 16 weeks. I was told it was twins but one had no heartbeat. I had to carry both to term and deliver the dead baby with her sister. In the space of 30 seconds i was told i was pregnant, it was twins, but one was dead. Slightly different but i know how you are feeling. It was 10 years ago and i still think about it now. I don't think i ever got over it but you learn to not let it take over.
Feel free to talk to me if you like.

The main thing is it will get better, just don't force yourself to get over it.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm the eldest of four children. My mother was married for four years and had two miscarriages before she had me. I really feel your pain and offer kind thoughts and empathy. Look after yourself.

mwah

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i miscarried my second child but didn't realize i was pregnant nor that i miscarried until i went to the doctors - i just thought i was experiencing a severe case cramping and bleeding in between periods which has happened on occassion. losing a child, no matter at what stage of development, is never easy. like everyone has said on here, only time heals but the memories never fade away. i'm so sorry for your loss hun xx
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know, but good luck GF. My mom told me she had several miscarriages before she adopted me and they realized she could never have a baby. Apparently miscarriages are very common, especially for the first pregnancy. Don't sweat it and hope for better luck next time.
Lurker
0 likes
Obviously I'm not a gal but my wife and I have been through three miscarriages. It is like any lost except you don't get the massive show of support and sympathy that a funeral provides. Still, the only way to get through it is to grieve and to get help when you need it.