Mirrors

last reply
30 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you find being able to see yourself, your partner and what you're both doing during sex a turn on?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it can be a real turn on
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NOT tempted to do that with my partner. Am I missing out? I have watched myself masturbate - a surprising turn-on there.....I sound really egotistical now haha!
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Lurker
0 likes
Yea it is a turn-on and adds some fun to the experience, but not so much that I'm ready to install mirrors into my ceiling or anything lol
Lurker
0 likes
Watching yourself in the mirror is so sexy.

I have a mirron in my bathroom that spans most of the wall - just need someone to join me in there!
Lurker
0 likes
yes. i have had sex in front of a mirror. being able to see her face while doing her from behind was an amazing turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
I just asked because some people I've been with have hated seeing themselves in a mirror at the end of my bed, others loved it. Just curious as to what the majority thought... I love it personally, being able to see everything from a different angle is amazing
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I absolutely love mirrors and have a floor to ceiling at the end of my bed too. Watching is such a turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love watching myself masturbate in the mirror. It is such a turn on. I also love seeing myself in the mirror when having sex, especially when doing it doggy style and I am looking at the mirror. I have never had sex where there was a mirror on the ceiling above the bed, but that might be fun too!
Lurker
0 likes
Huge turn on. I like to masturbate in front of mirrors too. Seems to heighten the orgasm for me.
Lurker
0 likes
This is a turn on for me, yes, but it isn't something I indulge in on purpose. It isn't a case of 'hey babe, come bend me over in front of this mirror here'...it's more a case of getting caught up in the moment, noticing movement out of the corner of your eye, realising that it's your reflection in the mirror and, well, simply enjoying it from there.
Lurker
0 likes
It's a big turn on. Masturbating or having sex with the glow of candles flickering in the mirror...mmm, love it!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i am not a big fan of mirrors, to be honest... i tend to see all the imperfections, the scars. i'd just end up being self-conscious, i think.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have used mirrors, mostly in my 20s. Though I stay very fit and in good shape, I tend to date women reasonably close to my own age (40) and by their mid 30s they seem to becoming more conscientious about their body (and maybe mine) and the mirrors aren't as appealing.
You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A definite turn on
Lurker
0 likes
I love mirrors! Definitely a turn on!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I love watching myself masturbate in the mirror. It is such a turn on. I also love seeing myself in the mirror when having sex, especially when doing it doggy style and I am looking at the mirror. I have never had sex where there was a mirror on the ceiling above the bed, but that might be fun too!

+1 Nikki....I love masturbating in front of the mirror, gets me very horny. haven't got mirrors near the bed at home but use them in hotel rooms if they're in the right place especially like watching myself doggy.
Lurker
0 likes
No mirrors, but I DO like to "watch" as he pounds me...
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely! I love mirrors! I love it when we video ourselves and watch it later! Very very hot!
Lurker
0 likes
I love watching myself having sex in mirrors! I also love giving blow jobs and watching his reactions in the mirror as get more and more turned on!

I have a full length mirror positioned just right at the end of my bed smile x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh Hell yes! It is a great turn on to see yourself and the person(s) you are with in action! It takes a 2nd place to making a lot of noise and hearing some really hot and sexy moaning and screaming but the two can go hand in hand or cock in kitty! LOL!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure!!!! It's fun!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Mirrors are a must!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
Oh Hell yes! It is a great turn on to see yourself and the person(s) you are with in action! It takes a 2nd place to making a lot of noise and hearing some really hot and sexy moaning and screaming but the two can go hand in hand or cock in kitty! LOL!

Kisses!

Steph

I love them also...... makes it harder and better
Lurker
0 likes
OMG, no, that is the last thing I would want to see is me in a mirror.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Somethings are better, really dirty.

Mirrors, not so much.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I love them, everywhere! Definitely a turn on!
Lurker
0 likes
Oh my God yes, I love it. It is such a turnon. We have one mirrored wall and it is great fun if you are alone or with others. I have tried ceiling mirrors in a hotel and that is fun too.

Since we live in earth quake country I guess that will never happen at home.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES! I imagine that would be sooooo hot.