Mirrors?

last reply
48 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
There's a mirror perfectly placed in his bathroom, I love watching his face as we have sex, he seems to like it too (;
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
I have always found mirrors exciting
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I'm not a gal, but I am answering anyway: hell, yes. Love mirrors.

She doesn't seem to be around much anymore (a shame), but LadyAnnWest wrote some really good mirror stories. Subtle and sly and hot. Try them out. https://www.lushstories.com/LadyAnnWest/stories
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
A very nice erotic accessory, either alone or with someone.
Lurker
0 likes
My first experience with mirrors during sex was unsettling to say the least, but i've certainly come to appreciate them and the heightened intensity they can bring. For me it's all about multiple experiences at the same time. I can switch between watching the action and being the center of that action. I found myself face to face with myself recently, seeing my partner behind me and it was an incredible experience. Try it, if you don't like it try again! Krissy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The days of WATER BEDS
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
All our bedrooms have large sliding mirror doors on the closets, so we have big mirrors everywhere. The guys enjoy them more than I do for sex, but they come in handy for dressing and make-up. I love watching Lisa and me tribbing in the mirrors though! So HOT!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Mirrors? Oh, yes! My wife and I have a sex room. An extra bedroom in the basement that we keep locked, just tell everyone it's a storage room. I installed a very large ceiling mirror over the bed, one large mirror on the wall at the head of the bed, and one entire wall is a series of floor to ceiling mirrors. Mirrors are your friend!
Lurker
0 likes
I love involving mirrors. Not so much to observe myself but to see my lover in different ways and to allow him or her to enjoy watching. But, as others have said, it's important to focus on the real action, to just use the reflections as enhancement.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
All our bedrooms have large sliding mirror doors on the closets, so we have big mirrors everywhere. The guys enjoy them more than I do for sex, but they come in handy for dressing and make-up. I love watching Lisa and me tribbing in the mirrors though! So HOT!

Ditto.
For me - Delete Lisa inset Jane.

I enjoy using them if I am masturbating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mirrors can be fun during sex, but are in no way essential....

i will say, however, that when i was in high school, i used to hate mirrors. like many girls, i had very bad self-esteem for a period there. one of the things that got me out of that funk was almost ritualisticly undressing in front of a mirror and exploring myself (often leading to full blown masturbation) while listening to the song "The Most Wonderful Girl" by Lords Of Acid. i think i kinda brainwashed myself there a bit, listening to affirming words ("i love my body... i'm the prettiest thing i've ever seen" and so on) and applying them to my own body, and yes, mixing in the bliss of orgasms. i credit those nights with both my improved self esteem and a freer attitude toward sex that has only increased to this day!
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wrong room oops!!! Lol...
Site administrator
0 likes
Huge turn on ... my ex used to love to watch herself as I watched her.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have any experience with mirrors during sex, but I like to dress or undress in front of a mirror, and touch myself. When I'm wearing a nice set of bra and panties, or a beautiful tight outfit, or a towel wrapped around my wet body after showering, I feel sexy seeing myself in the mirror as I look my best.
Lurker
0 likes
I think we would position a mirror according to the position we are making love.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Haven't tried them with a partner yet, but it's on my punch list.
0 likes
I broke one mirror while I was on it so I don't ride on mirrors anymore......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to watch myself getting fucked from behind. His expressions along with my own is a big turn on