0 likes
what do u prefer? to be wanted because of your sexy body or your smart mind
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Maximus100
what do u prefer? to be wanted because of your sexy body or your smart mind

Either is brilliant, I'm not picky!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
both should be appreciated. to be wanted for heart though is best. smile
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
both should be appreciated. to be wanted for heart though is best. smile

heart..new for me!!!
Lurker
0 likes
We all want someone to be drawn to us for both, surely.

Unfortunately I'm not really the type that stands out in the crowd...unless it's a very short crowd (being rather tall). I'm pretty average, curvy - not fat, not slim, brown eyes/hair etc.. so I tend to find my personality is what gets guys in initially. I hope that they then go on to find me attractive physically also....I've gotten that impression from guys....I hope.... some of them had to find me attractive surely??!
Lurker
0 likes
mmm...one can likely get to my body through my mind...I would want to be wanted for my mind..that is what makes us unique and interesting...a body is a body..if it is just the body 'they' are interested in, once sex is over they are gone...an interesting fun mind is more intriguing surely?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both one without the other leaves you greatly lacking!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
well saying that half the time i dont usually use my brain... haha jk

but i rather not just be known for my 'body'
but most guys dont really try and get to know you. most guys i meet just want to fuck. seriously the world is going mad. what happened to meeting your soul mate and falling in love? now its like meet a hot chick and fuck then leave
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i have to go with mind. physical appearance is a turn on, but if you know your way around my mind, i find that to be more of a turn on. it shows you're into me more than just my outer shell.
Just let it go.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Physical beauty can get attention, a good mind can hold attention.
Lurker
0 likes
the mind. after a while, the body may not look the same as it used to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a package deal. But the only problem for the guy has been that I choose and I have already chosen!
Angel Princess of Passion
0 likes
Any woman that is smart, intellegent, bright ,however you refer to it, has the ability to captivate with a soild converstion.
This many times transforms any flaw that may be visible into sex appeal and beauty.
Laugh, Learn and Most of all Love...My Way of Life...