0 likes
Lurker
what do u prefer? to be wanted because of your sexy body or your smart mind
Gingerbread Lover
Quote by Maximus100
what do u prefer? to be wanted because of your sexy body or your smart mind

Either is brilliant, I'm not picky!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
both should be appreciated. to be wanted for heart though is best. smile
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
Quote by littlemissbitch
both should be appreciated. to be wanted for heart though is best. smile

heart..new for me!!!
Lurker
We all want someone to be drawn to us for both, surely.

Unfortunately I'm not really the type that stands out in the crowd...unless it's a very short crowd (being rather tall). I'm pretty average, curvy - not fat, not slim, brown eyes/hair etc.. so I tend to find my personality is what gets guys in initially. I hope that they then go on to find me attractive physically also....I've gotten that impression from guys....I hope.... some of them had to find me attractive surely??!
Lurker
mmm...one can likely get to my body through my mind...I would want to be wanted for my mind..that is what makes us unique and interesting...a body is a body..if it is just the body 'they' are interested in, once sex is over they are gone...an interesting fun mind is more intriguing surely?
Active Ink Slinger
Both one without the other leaves you greatly lacking!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
well saying that half the time i dont usually use my brain... haha jk

but i rather not just be known for my 'body'
but most guys dont really try and get to know you. most guys i meet just want to fuck. seriously the world is going mad. what happened to meeting your soul mate and falling in love? now its like meet a hot chick and fuck then leave
Advanced Wordsmith
i have to go with mind. physical appearance is a turn on, but if you know your way around my mind, i find that to be more of a turn on. it shows you're into me more than just my outer shell.
Just let it go.
Rookie Scribe
Physical beauty can get attention, a good mind can hold attention.
Lurker
the mind. after a while, the body may not look the same as it used to
Active Ink Slinger
It's a package deal. But the only problem for the guy has been that I choose and I have already chosen!
Angel Princess of Passion
Any woman that is smart, intellegent, bright ,however you refer to it, has the ability to captivate with a soild converstion.
This many times transforms any flaw that may be visible into sex appeal and beauty.
Laugh, Learn and Most of all Love...My Way of Life...