Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Men that are heavy set or men that are muscle bound???

last reply
26 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I have had this question sitting on my mind and since there seems to be A LOT of extremely sexy women on here, ladies what do you prefer?

A) A man that even though he is a little heavy set, knows how to work correctly, ie (tongue, fingers, and cock)
B) A muscle bound guy that even though he is eye candy typically only cares about one thing... himself!
C) A thin guy that even you may be able to break.

I ask this with no disrespect to any man on this website, however I find it curious as to what a woman looks for.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by bigblue9094
So I have had this question sitting on my mind and since there seems to be A LOT of extremely sexy women on here, ladies what do you prefer?

A) A man that even though he is a little heavy set, knows how to work correctly, ie (tongue, fingers, and cock)
B) A muscle bound guy that even though he is eye candy typically only cares about one thing... himself!

I ask this with no disrespect to any man on this website, however I find it curious as to what a woman looks for.

Whilst sometimes my eye is drawn by a certain build of lad, I am attracted to the way a lad smiles (i.e. he means it), his sense of humour, and what he's like as a person. So if a thin lad ticked my "I Fancy You" boxes, it would be the same as if a heavier lad or musclebound lad did. Sorry, it's how my head works. I don't really give too much of a toss what their outer shell is like, it doesn't have much bearing on what they are truly like inside.

After all, if they judged me by how I look, I'd not even be here. I wouldn't rule someone out because of how they looked, only how they acted.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the reply ladies. I appreciate the honesty. However I'm surprised that only 2 of you have taken a stab at being honest. 30 people have viewed this topic! Well I'll check again tomorrow and hopefully more will chip in.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally not someone overly muscled. I don't mind a guy with a tummy, they are more cuddly. Mostly prefer a guy who is strong enough to pick me up and do with me what he will lol
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by bigblue9094
Thanks for the reply ladies. I appreciate the honesty. However I'm surprised that only 2 of you have taken a stab at being honest. 30 people have viewed this topic! Well I'll check again tomorrow and hopefully more will chip in.

I think it's because the question has been set up with two-dimensional stereotypes to force women to answer "A" because that's what you want us to say...

It's like if I asked the following question: Which woman would you prefer to be with:

1. a bigger girl with meat on her bones who will rock your world with cum-draining orgasms with her expert techniques.
2. a frigid swimsuit model with no vagina
3. an anorexic girl covered in peach-fuzz with protruding bones

Which one will most guys pick? Probably 'A'.

What you're really asking is whether a guy with impressive sexual skills but a mediocre build is more desirable than just a guy with a hot body. For me, it depends on what I'm looking for. If it's a casual/sex thing I will place more emphasis on physical hotness and sexual skill. If I'm thinking long-term, personality will drive me more than a perfect body.

Assuming we're just talking about sex - even if a guy had certifiably proven epic sex techniques, it doesn't mean I'm going to want to give him a try. Physical attraction is still a large determining factor for me - that's what makes up a big part of the sexual experience - the physical chemistry (it has to be there to some degree). Being good in bed can only get a guy so far - he has to be able to 'close the deal' and get the girl first. A guy with a tummy can get plenty of girls - just not 'all' of the girls. Same as for most guys, regardless of what they look like.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bigblue9094

Whatever male physique attracts me visually is only stage one in the process and sometimes that is as far as it goes. What's between the ears will eventually determine the outcome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bigblue9094

If I had to choose one it would be A, the answer you obviously want. I rather be with a guy who is attentive and knows what he is doing. As for B, I would not choose a muscle bound ego maniac no matter how good he is in bed. But just to be clear you are talking muscle bound as in body builder spends all day in gym type guys, not a guy who is very fit and works out regularly, right? I love fit guys but hate muscle bound primadonnas!! As for C, all 115lbs of me would probably kill him in bed anyhow!!

But in reality, there are so many more important factors that would be invloved in me choosing!! He would have to have a brain and a personality and things in common with me other than love of sex. And also be willing to let me be me!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I think it's because the question has been set up with two-dimensional stereotypes to force women to answer "A" because that's what you want us to say...

It's like if I asked the following question: Which woman would you prefer to be with:

1. a bigger girl with meat on her bones who will rock your world with cum-draining orgasms with her expert techniques.

Good. Thank you. I'm glad you got here first so I didn't have to type all that out.

I don't want any of the above guys, thanks. I want an athletically build guy with just a hint of muscle who knows how to please a girl in every way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since it seems I have with a few of you to think that I'm using myself in this situation I'm not! I'm happily and proudly married! However I am a college student after serving my country and being separated medically. What I have noticed is a lot of tha ladies only put looks into how they select a man. Which hasn't changed in over 18 yrs since I was in High School. But so that the question that was thrown back at me I have been with all three types and honestly prefer #2. My wife falls between 2 and 3! I hope to hear from more ladies on here and have no issues replying back. Again thank you to all for being honest and posting comments.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by bigblue9094
What I have noticed is a lot of tha ladies only put looks into how they select a man. Which hasn't changed in over 18 yrs since I was in High School.

Dude, it hasn't changed in over 180,000 years. Time to accept it and make the best of the situation, maybe?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe we should start doing member ratings like they do on Chinese menus.. you know.. with the hot pepper ratings so you know what your getting into before you order.. only we could use symbols like barbells.. beachballs.. lawnchairs.. hippos.. clowns.. etc... over my many years I've learned a thing or two.. one of them is that there is a market out there for every type of body and personality.. except for the one I happen to be in at the time..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bigblue9094
Since it seems I have with a few of you to think that I'm using myself in this situation I'm not! I'm happily and proudly married!

[...]

What I have noticed is a lot of tha ladies only put looks into how they select a man. Which hasn't changed in over 18 yrs since I was in High School. But so that the question that was thrown back at me I have been with all three types and honestly prefer #2. My wife falls between 2 and 3!

I didn't read any comments of the ladies saying or implying that you were
including yourself in the situation. You really didn't leave them with much
of a choice in your other options. They all had cons, no pros. At least
meaningful pros...

(Most) women do NOT put only looks into how they select their men. To say
that is disrespecting the women here.

And are you suggesting your wife is frigid with no vagina?
Are you truly awake?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big Blue, having been in a situation where there were more options to choose, I chose heavy set. My husband feels he should drop some weight, but, to me, personality is everything. He's tough, kind, confident, faithful, an intellectual, a greath lover and provider. Having dated enough men of different types, I feel like a lucky girl.

(Going to add that my ex husband looked like John Cusack, whom I love, but that certainly wasn't enough to stay with the guy. )

People should never assume their looks are enough to keep someone interested. Looks fade, they can be easily lost in accidents, whatever. The only guarantee we have is that we won't look the same in five, ten, fifteen years, so you'd better really love what's underneath your partner's skin.

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I think I would pick option 2... I mean she does have an asshole, right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Warlock
Maybe we should start doing member ratings like they do on Chinese menus.. you know.. with the hot pepper ratings so you know what your getting into before you order.. only we could use symbols like barbells.. beachballs.. lawnchairs.. hippos.. clowns.. etc... over my many years I've learned a thing or two.. one of them is that there is a market out there for every type of body and personality.. except for the one I happen to be in at the time..

Or maybe Topps Trump Cards with ratings for Buffness (imagined), Filth, Sappiness, Unreliability and Dishonesty
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You always seem to find the silver lining in a cloudy day, so to speak!!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Only if that swimsuit model had me or you, as her steady boyfriend, Chief.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Technically I knew you starfish-hunters would be zeroing in on another orifice, which is why I included the word "frigid"... I'm two steps ahead of you, boys. Cream pie isn't on the menu with Option-2.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Technically I knew you starfish-hunters would be zeroing in on another orifice, which is why I included the word "frigid"... I'm two steps ahead of you, boys. Cream pie isn't on the menu with Option-2.

I was going to surgically create a new sexual orifice, Doll. I planned to create a poll here on Lush in a few weeks, requesting input from you, Damon, Felix & Scooter.

That should just about cover all the bases, I think.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I audibly chuckled.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Oh please... frigid? Bitch just needs the magic touch.
Lurker
0 likes
Guys who are really muscly are not my type at all.I like a man to treat me with respect more than going for a particular type .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well none of the types you describe. I like fit guys...taller than me (of course) and fit and toned. Six-foot and athletic build is perfect...not all muscle bound....just fit/toned. I like guys who are active (not couch potatoes) and NO GAMERS please. I like the outdoors and doing stuff. Umm guys who make nice deep eye contact and are confident are nice. And please, please.....do not stare at my hot girlfriends when I am present!! A real big turnoff!! I already know some of them are hotter than me, I don't need MY DATE reminding me of how hot they are.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer a fit number A. No body builders please, I am petite. I do have this fear of them someday turning on me and crushing me....