Login

Men serving women as sissy maids/slaves

last reply
4 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I have always wanted to be a sissy maid and slave to a dominant woman who likes to have control in a relationship. I believe all men should serve and treat women like he goddess that they are. I would enjoy serving a woman, fully dressed in a skimpy maids outift, stockings or fishnets, heels, wig and makeup. I would clean for her, do the dishes, do the laundry, cook, massage and worship her feet, serve drinks/entertain her and her friends at parties, and anyhing else she should want. Do women out there find this desirable or more strange and undesirable? Its a fantasy of mine and I would love to hear womens thouhts on it, thanks ladies!! Kisses, muah xoxo!!
Lurker
0 likes
Nooo... that's not my cup of tea at all, but I'm sure you will find some here that are into all that!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have dominated but I don't care for sissy boys. If I'm gonna dominate a guy I want him to be a tough manly man it gets me off more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SultrySexySweet
Nooo... that's not my cup of tea at all, but I'm sure you will find some here that are into all that!

This!

To me men should be men! They don't have to be a "sissy" to treat a woman like a goddess. But to each his/her own I guess!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have to agree with the ladies before me totally...I prefer a more manly man. Not my thing at all!!! Keep looking, the right woman for you is out there.