last reply
53 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Hello Ladies. I have a question. I suspect I already know the answer to this, but I thought I'd ask anyway:

I love using toys during sex and I have my own 'naughty box' with cuffs, blindfold, paddle, vibrating bullet etc. However, one of my exes used to have a Rampant Rabbit. I loved using it on her, keeping her on edge for as long as possible before making her scream, and I miss doing that.

Would it be weird if I bought one to use on future girlfriends? Would you be OK with a toy like that which I might have used with someone else (but which had been well cleaned, obviously)? Or am I better off just buying one for each new girlfriend (which could get expensive!)?

Just curious... smile

My apologies to the OP, hopefully we can stay on topic this time and continue posting about the subject of this thread.
Lurker
0 likes
That was an epic thread so glad I read it. Got proper agro at the end. What happens next will there be a reply or has it ended. Can't wait to find out. HAHA
Tho personally as a guy I say go out with your new partner and buy some new toys together. I mean that's half the fun.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Quote by trinket
As you know Felix, Kiera was talking about you, not me.

Yeah I know she was talking about me, and how you you quote and harass me all the time.

Quote by trinket
You know absolutely nothing about forum etiquette and how you've gotten away with being so rude to people and calling them names on these forums for so long, is beyond my understanding.

You make it too easy... Like how something could be beyond your understanding... So I won't elaborate.

Quote by trinket
My apologies to the OP, hopefully we can stay on topic this time and continue posting about the subject of this thread.

...........but you and K were the ones that went off topic.
Lurker
0 likes
Posting children's pics on the forum now Jack? You idiot. Nobody else is allowed to do it and DECENT people don't post pics of kids on adult sites!. Did you just break one of the rules of Lush?
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Same for me i apologise, im not usually so rude in forums, as for the above r u even allowed to put pics of kids up on here????
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by kiera

stop being rude to my friend

Quote by trinket
As you know Felix, Kiera was talking about you, not me.

Yeah I know, she was talking about me and how you came in to harass me like always.

Quote by trinket
how you've gotten away with being so rude to people and calling them names on these forums for so long, is beyond my understanding.

You make it too easy... Like, how something can be beyond your understanding... So I won't elaborate.

Quote by trinket

.........................but you were the one that went off topic and focused on me. (again)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Jack. Knock it off. Let's put this thread back on track, please. it was a legit question and one that deserves a legit answer. thank you.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Jack. Knock it off. Let's put this thread back on track, please. it was a legit question and one that deserves a legit answer. thank you.

Oh please... I did answer the question and I was on topic about how some toys like ones made of glass or metals can be cleaned properly. Like dish ware. It's okay to reuse a dish isn't it? Not saying I would reuse a plug, just giving some tips to the more broke dudes amongst us on how to recycle, reduce and reuse. If you actually read this thread you will see it's me who is being harassed by trinket and that other one, I forgot her name already.

Also seems weird for a mod to delete my entire post because of a picture of a kid and not just the picture while leaving up trinket and the other ones post where it seems like they are implying I posted something inappropriate containing a child when that was not the case. Seems slanderous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will only use toys that either I own or are owned by someone I really trust. Glass and other non-porous toys can be properly cleaned and would be very safe but I would feel weird asking someone to wash it before we use it. So I rather not be in that situation if I can avoid it.
Lurker
0 likes
I just wanted to comment on what I read here. Yeah you need to get new toys for new partners. I once had a love doll and decided I wanted another one. The first love doll got so jealous she flew out the front door. I never saw her again.......
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Oh please... I did answer the question and I was on topic about how some toys like ones made of glass or metals can be cleaned properly. Like dish ware. It's okay to reuse a dish isn't it? Not saying I would reuse a plug, just giving some tips to the more broke dudes amongst us on how to recycle, reduce and reuse. If you actually read this thread you will see it's me who is being harassed by trinket and that other one, I forgot her name already.

Also seems weird for a mod to delete my entire post because of a picture of a kid and not just the picture while leaving up trinket and the other ones post where it seems like they are implying I posted something inappropriate containing a child when that was not the case. Seems slanderous.

not today. i'm tired, i have a headache, i'm in a bad mood, and this wasn't an official mod request, just me telling you to knock it off. i didn't pull the post. that's probably a mod with some authority. this goes for Trinket and Kiera too, btw, just let it go please. what part of adult site don't people understand?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

just giving some tips to the more broke dudes amongst us on how to recycle, reduce and reuse.

*Nods*. Sex toys and dildos take up valuable space in our landfills everyday. The guys who reuse them can just say that they were thinking green for our planet. smile

Not to mention there's plenty of Dildo Donation programs in our local communities to help the horny yet less fortunate.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

*Nods*. Sex toys and dildos take up valuable space in our landfills everyday. The guys who reuse them can just say that they were thinking green for our planet. smile

Not to mention there's plenty of Dildo Donation programs in our local communities to help the horny yet less fortunate.

Exactly. They probably don't break down like barbie dolls and last forever. Can you imagine? Like 2,000 years from now some future archeologists are on a dig and all they find is tons and tons of dildos and barbie dolls. They are going to think we were a bunch of freaks.

Plus chicks love it when you're green. Say you volunteer at a shelter (donating old dildos even) and that you are vegan too for added bonus points dudes.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by sprite

not today. i'm tired, i have a headache, i'm in a bad mood, and this wasn't an official mod request, just me telling you to knock it off. i didn't pull the post. that's probably a mod with some authority. this goes for Trinket and Kiera too, btw, just let it go please. what part of adult site don't people understand?

Thank you Sprite, im not going to post again and neither is T, yes the pic of the child was removed by a mod, id just like to point out to everyone tho that he is changing my quotes, he made it look like i posted that little girl on here and he has done the same above...im just sayin. Anyway happy lushing and i apologise to all for this ive never argued in a forum b4 i always find the ppl r rather nice x

Sprite
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Old Dildos Never Die, They Just Fade Away!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Plus chicks love it when you're green. Say you volunteer at a shelter (donating old dildos even) and that you are vegan too for added bonus points dudes.

You need to take the girls here for extra-extra bonus points.

They make cruelty-free sex toys... (sorry BDSM'ers).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

They make cruelty-free sex toys... (sorry BDSM'ers).

GO GREEN!!

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Old Dildos Never Die, They Just Fade Away!!

Sadly, the same can NOT be said for old vibes.

To the long gone OP: No, I wouldn't like that at all. I wouldn't want her old jewelry either. Besides, think how much fun it would be to pick out and break in new toys together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree that you should replace the dildos/vibrators. etc. Perhaps they can be a parting gift for the ex-girlfriend and help ends things on a positive note.

However, I don't see any reason to get rid of things like handcuffs and paddles - the "accessories", as you referred to them. Personally, that seems a bit extreme to me.

Maybe I am just unusual, but I can't see the harm in wearing handcuffs worn by another person. After all, the police reuse theirs all the time, and they don't even clean them.

While it is true that your cock. fingers and mouth are not replaced, somehow the idea of having a vibrator used by God Only Knows Who inserted into my body, even if it has been sanitized, just seems extremely unpleasant...a definite mood killer. At least in the case of body parts, skin cells constantly slough off and are regenerated. Silicone, however, is forever. There is no regeneration.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
Problem solved.

http://www.rent-a-dildo.com/

Eff that!

Oh my God!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG seriously? Really if we start dating and you want to move to the "toy stage" let's go buy them together? Geez first of all the shopping will be fun and will get us all hot and bothered and using some other girl's toys is just like way too fucking weird for me?? Anyways I don't know if maybe I'm weird, but it just wouldn't feel right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think I want my guy to won his own toys. He can buy them for me if he wants. Thats just me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with the main line of this thread.

New girl - New toys

But... it is different if it is BDSM stuff, ropes, handcuffs and so on. But here I am talking about general stuff, I don't want to use the body harness your ex had, that would be weird.

At the same time it is ok for a guy to have his own toys, and I really mean his own. If you get off having a dildo up your ass during sex that is just great! So if the dildo is yours then that is fantastic.

(Though some girls will be freaked out so be careful)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting read of differing opinions. I don't mind if the male has his own toys and wouldn't have any problems using them on him. I would take issue with items being used on me. Common sense you already know the answer buy new and you won't cause controversy and mistrust. Play safe and have fun