Men on Bikes

last reply
16 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So, I know quite a few guys love seeing a woman on a bike, but I was wondering if girls drooled about a guy on a bike like we do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmmmmmmm I love a fit biker in a leather jacket, boots, jeans, and black shirt!

Sitting on a big ol bike looking all man!

Then if I can ride with him, sitting behind him, my arms wrapped around him and holding on as I straddle that seat and feel those vibrations zooming thru my body.

I have had many a orgasm like that when I rode bikes. I do miss it sometimes.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

specially when they look like this.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
very nice!! I am thinking about getting a bike very soon. When I do, I can't wait to have sex on it.
Lurker
0 likes
I can't figure out if you are talking about a motorcycle or bicycle. The only way I say yes would be a dirtbike, I'm not in love with the loud as hell bikes.
Lurker
0 likes
I do.
Lurker
0 likes
just lead me to the bike as long as it not a road peddler or a dirt bike
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by amber
mmmmmmmm I love a fit biker in a leather jacket, boots, jeans, and black shirt!

Sitting on a big ol bike looking all man!

Then if I can ride with him, sitting behind him, my arms wrapped around him and holding on as I straddle that seat and feel those vibrations zooming thru my body.

I have had many a orgasm like that when I rode bikes. I do miss it sometimes.

You know if you are sitting behind me...and reach around and grip my throttle...I understand you can get quite the buzz behind me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to admit I love men on bikes..They look so sexy..sighs....the feeling of a Harley vibrating very sexy indeed...So um...yea Love guys on bikes!!
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i was thinking about getting a harley superlow! what do you think?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not my thing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i have a yamaha r6 sportbike. do girls like sport bikes more then harley?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm an Harley fan, but if the bike is stylish and manly sexy then what's not to adore and admire.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow. And here I was thinking bicycle. I LOVE a guy in biker shorts. IF he can wear them. Nice and tight over a nice tight ass and muscled thighs? Yeah. Gimmie some of that!
Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
Lurker
0 likes
bikes are sexyheart as long as they can pull it off sexy haircut, white shite leather jacket, and a swag<3
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by justinebaby
bikes are sexyheart as long as they can pull it off sexy haircut, white shite leather jacket, and a swag<3

I must say, I do have the swag (some days haha). I'm thinking I should get the Harley.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG YESSS!!!! I lovvvee lovvee lovve bikers. Long hair, tattoos, quiffs and leather. mmmmmmmmm
Nothing sexier than big tattooes arms at the helm of a beautiful two wheeled monster, the black, the chrome, the smell...... (goes off into own little fantasy world!)