men masturbating for women

last reply
74 replies
23.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love it so much. So hot. I like it for that reason as well as if I see them doing it to themselves you can see how they like to be touched and technique. Then when you get a hold of that cock they love what you are doing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
In general...

If I'm really into the guy, then yes, I love watching. It's a huge turn-on.

If it's a random guy, then no - it's not arousing at all.

If it's a guy that I don't know but is one of those rare super-hot physical specimens of testosterone with a beautiful cock and a chiseled body, then yeah I could get into it.

You just basically summed up my whole answer for me.
You know, if you message me, you can see what an interesting person I can be.

Just saying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to watch a man masturbating! It's a big turn on because it helps me to know what pleases him! My fiance sends me videos of himself masturbating and cumming and I love it! Then, I return the favor with a video of my own! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fucking LOVE it! (and NO this does NOT mean I'm intereted in getting an invitation to watch you stretch your taffy for me on cam - thanks but no thanks)
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Fucking LOVE it! (and NO this does NOT mean I'm intereted in getting an invitation to watch you stretch your taffy for me on cam - thanks but no thanks)

Been training so hard for you as well!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Frank

Been training so hard for you as well!

Oh Frank, for you I just might make the exception
Lurker
0 likes
i love the site of a man that is comfortable and confident to do that slowly in front of me. Just so sensual. Looking into his eyes until he can no longer keep them open. mmm yes
Lurker
0 likes
no...I rather do it for you
Lurker
0 likes
Love watching!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, there's a fine line...if he is someone that I am sexually attracted to, it can be erotic - online or in person. But the Internet has also resulted in these sort of "drive-by whackings" where a man will ask you to chat and then next thing you know, he's got it out.
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Lurker
0 likes
With the right person yes. It is a huge turn on to me! I think it's a great way to find out what feels good for him. The look in their eyes and facial expressions during is super HOT! It also makes for great foreplay that leads to some amazing sex!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, preferably from somewhere underneath his cock. It's nice to be shot over.
Lurker
0 likes
Watching him cum, the expression of ecstasy, to me is breath taking.